Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight : Crashed The Party

~ Laurin's P.O.V~

A loud growl woke me and Alex up from our sleep. We both bolted downstairs to see Ryder and Abigail. Then I saw that Darrick had his arm around Abigail. Ryder growled again but Abigail walked over to him. She pulled him into a hug.

" Mine. Mine. Mine " Ryder kept saying.
" Yours " Abigail smiled.

Ryder pulled away and smiled at her. Then they both kissed. I smiled and Alex pulled me closer to him.

Looks like Ryder was Abigail's mate.

----------------------

" What do you guys say to a camp fire tonight?" Faith asked .
" Yes! " Me, Nick, Abigail and Darrick yelled excitedly.

We all really loved camp fires and making s'mores.

" I'm in " Alex smiled.
" I'm down " Ryder answered.
" Then it's settled " Faith said.
" Let's go get some stuff " Nick suggested. 
" I'm going for a run " Darrick spoke.
" Me and Nick will go get stuff then " Faith smiled.

They all left and me and Alex went to our room to watch a movie. I lied down on the bed and Alex put on The Ring. A horror movie! Great, I'm going to die!

Alex walked over and sat next to me. He pulled me so I was sitting right beside him and he put his arm around me. I put my head on his chest and tried to watch the movie but I couldn't. I was scared out of my mind. Yes, I am vampire who can't deal with horror movies. So what! I hid my face down under the covers. I heard Alex laughing.

" Shut up " I mumbled.
" Don't worry babe, I'm here for you " He laughed.
" Thanks " I said.

I moved and tried to watch the movie again but this time I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked and saw Alex staring at me.

" What? " I asked.
" I love you " he replied.
" I love you too " I said back.

He smiled and then crashed his lips onto mine. We kissed for a few moments until he pulled away.

" You don't realize how hard it is not to mark you right now " He said.
" Then do it " I smiled.

He kissed me again and then moved my hair off my neck. I felt a sharp pain in my neck but then it quickly disappeared. Alex pulled his canines out and then smiled at me.

" I love you Laurin " He smiled.
" I love you too Alexander " I said with a smile.

---------------------

" Toss me a marshmallow " I said to Faith.

Faith rummaged threw the bag and grabbed a marshmallow. She tossed to me I caught it. I quickly put it on my rod and began toasting it.

I looked around at everyone and smiled. This was like a family. Who knew a vampires/ex Wolf Slayers would end up becoming family with the werewolves we were supposed to kill.

I felt an arm go around me and I looked up at Alex. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer. Everyone kept eating s'mores, talking, laughing and having a good time.

That is, until an unwanted visitor crashed the party.