Prolouge

Yo! Minna. I came up with this recently. Please tell me if you liked it or not. 😀. FYI this is written in the protagonist's p.o.v.
___________________________

I was walking away from the orphanage. Where I lived. Yes, I was an orphan. I was abandoned by my parents just when I was four. The people of the orphanage found me and took me in. I walked to school playing an Otome game on my mobile phone called 'love again!'. It seems that it was a very popular game.

Halfway to school I saw a boy with messy brown hair and green eyes waiting on the side of the road. He just happend to be the one I loved. Yep, he was my boyfriend. I loved him very much.

"Yo!" He waved at me cheerfully.

"Good morning." I wished with a smile.

He joined me walking next to me and peered into my phone. "WA! I never knew that you played Otome games."

I blushed a little and replied " well some of my friends told me to play. It is quite interesting."

"I am your only friend." He jokes pointing at himself.

"Okay... Okay okay. Some girl in my class told me to play." I said feeling my eye twitch.

"You don't speak to anyone in class" he told in monotone.

"Gods! I just wanted to play okay!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and patted my head.
"So you're finally becoming like a girl. I am so proud"

I blushed and looked away. It was true. Ever since I was small I always used to help out in the orphanage since we were quite poor. So, I never used to play with dolls or something. Unfortunately my boyfriend found this out and now he currently treats me like a princess.

We talked a lot. And we finally reached school.
________________________________

The day flew by. It was almost dusk. I was leaving the school gate. I spotted my boyfriend speaking with a few people of some other grade. They were laughing very loud. My boyfriend was very popular among the students of the school.

He spotted me. And waved goodbye to the others. We were walking back home.

I took out my phone and played the game. He and I spoke for a long time.

We reached an inter-section. We waited there for a looooooong time. And then finally it was green for us to go.

He walked ahead of me laughing...............

Even though the light was red. Some bastard didn't stop.
He came in full speed toward my boyfriend. Fortunately I moved before the truck could hit him. I ran in full speed and pushed him out of the way. I felt something hit my shoulder. I could feel a few of my bones breaking. It seems that I got hit instead of him.

I collapsed because of the pain.

My boyfriend sat down and held me.
I wanted to tell him. Tell him that I loved him. I knew what was coming.
"Lo.......ve... Yo....u" I whispered weakly.

The last thing I saw was my boyfriend holding me and sobbing.
My vision went black.
And that is how I died........ Protecting the one I loved the most.............
______________________

I woke up in a place dark. Very dark. I stayed there was who knows..... A day..... A year. I could see nothing. Nothing at all.

Suddenly a white dragon thingy appeared in front of me one day.

"Where am I? W....who are you? Didn't I die?" I asked

"You are in the afterlife, child. " the thing said in a deep voice.

"What?"

"You died a meaningless death, child. You are a very brave soul" it told.

"What?"

"I am going to reincarnate you. In a world which needs help" it told.

I was in a loss for words. Reincarnate, death. What?

Then suddenly my body started to crumble. And I screamed in pain.

______________________________

The next place I woke up was in a room with white curtains.
A lady with blonde hair looked at me with a ghost of a smile.

I moved my hands. Something was wrong. It seemed lighter. I took a look at me hands. They were way tinier.
My legs were too, the same.

I started crying in panic. Where was I? Who is this lady? Why am I a baby?
It seems that the White dragon thingy really reincarnated me into another.

She cradled me slowly and I stopped. Maybe this lady is my mother. My mother who I longed for in my other life.

I think I really have been incarnated. At least I have another chance to live. I was happy. I laughed at the thought of it- which came out as a giggle. Maybe.......... I have parents in this world. Maybe I can live my life normally here.

The lady spoke up. " good to meet you my daughter. My name is Sophia. And I am your mother. I will always love you." She told with a kind smile.

I giggled quitely. Seeing this my mother also started giggling. A few tear drops came out of my eyes. I finally had a mother. I have a chance to live again.

But then also I have to live without my boyfriend.............

My mother noticed the tears and cradled me.

"Reina.......... Reina that is your name child." She said kindly.

I sniffled and fell asleep there. I can live again. I had a mother. I had a family.
_______________________________

Kay' that was it. I will be updating soon. I know this story is lame but please live with it.

With that
Sora senjyu is out
Ja-nee