(7) the kidnap

Yo minna! I had time to upload another chapter hope you like it. I don't own the pictures, And feel free to use your imagination in case you didn't like the characters I have chosen.
__________________________

( next day)
Reina p.o.v

I woke up when the harsh sunlight hit my face. I must have forgotten to close the curtains yesterday night. I finally met Leon. I pulled out my book with information from under the pillow and read it over and over again.

I wonder who the third character is. I don't seem to remember at all..................

After a few minutes of reading my information and daydreaming I finally got up.
I walked towards the bathroom and washed my face. I saw myself in the mirror........Well............ I was so tiny. I hope I can grow taller.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick bathe.
I changed into some comfy clothes and walked outside. I obviously didn't forget to take my book. I went to my mother's room.

I hummed a tune which sometimes mother sang to me. I knocked on the door loudly.
She opened the door wide. She was wearing her usual white gown. She had dark circles under her eyes and the way she was moving I could tell she was very tired.

"Once again.... Come in." She told with a weak smile. Her voice was very hoarse.

I nodded and walked inside. She then shut the door after I came in and sat on the chair...... She walked slowly and sat down on the bed.

"Reina-chan...........I feel a little under the weather. Listen carefully now. I want you to go to the knight school and tell uncle rider about your magic........he might be able to tell you how to use it." She told weakly.

I nodded.

"Please leave after breakfast......... And be careful.... I heard there were some thieves roaming around here........" She told weakly.

"Hai."

She then fell back down and turned the other way. I walked slowly towards mother and tucked her to sleep.

"Sleep well mother." I told with a smile.

I left the room and walked towards the kitchen.

I went towards the dining room which was a room next to the kitchen.

"Margaret, can I eat my breakfast? ....... I have somewhere to go.." I asked once Margaret came into view.

She was speaking to a few maids. She turned towards my direction once she heard my voice.

"Hai... Reina-Sama." She told nodding.

I saw her walk and then pulled a chair in the dining room, and sat down quitely.

Milly saw me and came walking towards me.
"Is anything wrong,Reina-chan?" She asked. She hardly ever uses the honorific 'sama' as she is somewhat like an elder sister I never had. Milly was quite young. I think she was in her twenties.

"No, it's just that mother,isn't feeling that well. I am just worried." I told looking at her.

"I see............ Then, how about I send her breakfast?" She asked smiling.