(1) i am in an otome game!!!??

How! Minna I'm going to continue writing this story. Read on-
______________________________________________

Reina p.o.v ( 2 years)

It has been two years since my birth. I realised that this world isn't my world. This isn't earth. This world is known as shirulune. And I live in the great kingdom ritania  . I don't know what the white dragon thingy meant by 'reincarnate into a world which needs help.'

In the two years of my birth my father hasn't visited me and my mother once also. It seems that I am part of a noble family.

I could understand what the maids  were telling. I always crawl around the castle to gather information on my surroundings.

My new name is reina. It's a cool name for me. I know I've heard it somewhere.  But I don't remember. I can't really rely on the memories of my past life. Seems like day by day I keep on forgetting memories from my past life. I don't want to forget........... I don't want to forget him.
I need to get over him. But my brain doesn't seem to understand that I can never meet him ever again. I started sobbing on the thought.

"Reina-Sama. Are you alright" I heard a voice behind me sounding like my mum's . I turned back to find a lady with red hair and brown eyes standing there. Who just happens to be the head maid margaret  I was currently on the ground weeping.

I sniffled and spoke. "Mommy......"
I then remembered that even my own mother doesn't love me. She hardly comes out of her room. The maids are telling that her appetite suddenly decreased. I guess even she will leave me. 
What happend to the 'I will always love you thing' when I was born huh?

Margaret came into realisation. She picked me up from the ground and rocked me from side to side.
"Reina -Sama it's okay." She said.

"Mommy..... Never.... Speaks to me. Malgalet " I told her. I really had no clue why. I felt really alone. ( yes, I called her malgalet. Not my fault my teeth haven't grown yet.)

Margaret's eyes widened. She picked me up and took me to a room.

"Malgalet........ Where .......we going ?"I asked sucking my thumb.

"To your mother of course." She said giving me a warm smile.

"Yay!" I laughed.

_________________________________

"No Margaret...... Leave me alone." My mother told from the other side of the door.

After hearing those words I felt unwanted. But I didn't cry. I pouted a little.

"Chotto! Sophia-San please open the door." Margaret asked again

"No means no" my mother told in monotone.

"But....... Just look at the face reina is making." Margaret retaliated.

Huh? She saw my face.

My mother sighed  and opened the door. There were dark spots under her pristine bluish- green  eyes. Her hair was tied neatly into a bun. She was wearing a white gown.

She looked at my pouting face and burst out laughing. Seeing mother laugh even  Margaret started laughing.
Seeing both of them laugh I giggled softly. Soon one after another a lot of maids came near us and they too burst out laughing. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly all the maids started to go "awww". And mother and Margaret were still laughing. In the end I wonder how our neighbours felt hearing a dozen people laughing like hell.