(17) The Annual Ball

Yo minna! It's been a while! Thanks for the votes and comments!

____________________

(Next day)

Reina p.o.v

Something licked my face....I was still in A daze. Probably just kuro....

"Good morning kuro!" I chirped.

"Good morning!" A deep voice responded.

Drowsily I walked towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back slowly.

My eyes cleared up to notice that there was a huge like yuuuugggeeeee black panther in my room.

"WHAT THE ****!!!!!!?????" I screamed out louder than I thought.

"Shut up! Someone might hear you!" The panther spoke to me whispering.

"YOU CAN SPEAK?!?!?!??????!" I screamed even louder.

I heard footsteps and the panther jumped into a closet.

Two  maids opened the door and rushed.

"What happened Reina-Sama?"

"Reina-Sama?"

I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Now what do I say? There is a panther in my closet?

"Oh, nothing! Nothing. Just saw a spider.... Killed it with my sword." I said trying to act natural.  I pretended that the sword was actually in my hand and did some cool poses. I mean they can't see my sword? No one can see my sword? Cause it damn be Invisible!

They laughed awkwardly and walked outside saying nothing. But clearly they Were creeped out......

After the door was completely shut I let out a relaxed sigh.

The panther jumped out swiftly and came in front of me....

"Are Humans really that dumb? You aren't holding anything?" It said bluntly.

"I know I am not holding anything! My sword is invisible! they got fooled." I whispered lowly.

The panther just gave me the 'uh-huh okay.' Look.

"Name is Kuro by the way. You guessed it right. Is your name Reina?" It said sitting down on the floor. I pulled up a chair and hummed in response.

For a while there was an awkward silence.

"So what are you?" I asked putting a finger on my chin.

He certainly wasn't a werewolf or a vampire, mainly cause they don't exist! Or do they? 🤔

In  seconds  the panther in front of me averted back into a cat.

"I am gonna cut to the chase, I am a spirit and I am here to watch over you. Any questions?" He asked grunting and Then jumping onto my bed swiftly.

Spirit? Who is keeping him at bay?

"Well who is your master?" I asked  looking around myself once more.

"That.......I cannot tell you..........it is for your safety." He said trailing off.

"For the time being I am going to watch over you and make sure that you don't go into the dark side."