(3) training begins

Yo minna! Third chapter is here. Hope you like it.
__________________________

(3 days later)

Reina p.o.v

My mother had summoned me into her room. The challenge I accepted was going to be hard. Being able to Kill a danger beast before was 12 not going to be simple. I couldn't even fight a beast I would probably run away before anything happens. And how am I supposed to   Even kill it? I can't use magic neither can I wield any weapons. All I can do is read a book. Literary. 😅

I knocked on the door of her room. She opened the door. She was wearing her usual white gown.

"Mother...I... How am I supposed to become stronger?" I asked looking down.

There was a silence for a few minutes.

"Come inside....." My mother told leading me inside.

I walked inside. Her room was very elegant. She had a door which  lead to her own personal balcony. I walked inside hesitating. My mother even had a shelf.

She sat down on her king sized bed and started. I took a place on the ground. There was no way in hell I was going to sit on such a beautiful bed and ruin it.

"Reina look..... I know this is going to be hard.... But don't lose hope." She smiled at me and told.

"Reina listen carefully........ There are 3 points we need to focus on- mind, body and soul." She began.

"Mind.... Body... And soul?" I asked tilting my head.

She nodded. "Strengthening your body means building up your body and making it a vessel for the usage of magic.... The  stronger and your body is the stronger the quality of your magic will be."

"Strengthening your mind means clearing your mind to  focus on your battle strategies and  use your basic information."

"Last but not least your soul, the most important. Your soul plays a key role in providing mana for use." She said ending.

"Then how am I supposed to start?"I asked tilting my head.

"You start from your mind.." She told.

"My mind?" I asked

She nodded. "Since you are already mentally strong. All I need to do is teach you about basic information"
"After and year or half we will start training your body. And then your soul after a while."

"So.... You're telling  me that you want to teach me?"  I asked.

She nodded.

"Thank you so much mother." I said hugging her.
I noticed that I started calling my mother rather than mommy. Maybe I have grown a little stronger mentally.

"I don't want my dear daughter I love  to leave. You have helped me so much... It is fair that I help you out." She said with a smile.

I was about cry but stopped myself. This was the first person in this world who wants to help me out.
He used to help me out a lot. I probably loved my mother as much as I loved him.