(15) Living in The Hellhole

Yo minna! I am really sorry for the late update...Please don't kill me! 😰...... Thanks for the votes and comments.....I don't own the beautiful picture....
_________

(3 years later)

Reina p.o.v (10 years)

I yawned as I walked inside my room.....usually I would have been greeted by a stack of books but seems like someone cleaned it....whatever!

I glanced outside the window to see the harsh Rays of sunlight . Well it was just about 9:00, I guess...so I am not really surprised....

I sat down on my chair, removed a book from the shelf and begun reading it......

It has been 2 no wait, 3 years since the fire.......and I am forced to live with Caleb.....or Father as he wants me to say......

I heard a loud bang on the door. It was quite obvious who it was....

"Come in!" I yelled.

Lucifer walked in with a scowl....

"What are you doing? Why aren't you on the field?" He growled.

"Well! Hello to you too, dear step-brother." I told sarcastically....

"Father demands of you now!" He told loudly as he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Fine!" I yelled as I heard his footsteps go further and further.

Now, let me start with lucifer, a very grumpy 11 or 12 year old.....very grumpy, well he treats me like trash but I think that is mutual.....he hates my guts, I hate his guts back. I am very lucky that 'father' wants me to train with him because, well I would have a specific reason to beat him up....and he is one of Zen's close friends too. His magic type is probably Spiritual....

I walked into the closet and came out dressed up in my training clothes. I tied my mid-length hair in a ponytail with a ribbon and walked out. I didn't forget to grab my training bag.......

I walked in the hallway earning weird glances from the maids.... But guess what? I Am used to this... So it's no big deal....

After the long walk I finally made it to the field....by field they mean the very humongous front lawn....it is the most damaged part of the mansion's garden....and plants can't be grown, so yeah, this is their training field....

I glanced towards my left to see Caleb and a very heavily dressed lucifer.....by heavily dressed, I mean with armour and a Lance....

Next is Caleb. A.K.A 'the good-for nothing-father'
He treats me like his daughter...but is very rude and annoying.......he doesn't let me meet my friends....he doesn't let me read and last but not least he doesn't let me eat. He always gives me some or another chore to do 24/7, which By the way he doesn't give to Angela or Lucifer....I mean why the hell did he employ the maids if he only gives me all the chores to do. Does he wants me to be Cinderella or what? He has an aptitude of silver and he uses elemental magic.....Well he  will always be the first one on my hate list....

"Hello humans!" I greeted them lazily walking up to them.

The chunk of metal-Lucifer just grunted at me in response...