Give Me Hope [Teen Wolf]

Prologue:

People say that you should overcome your fears. That by doing so, you'll become stronger, instead of being weak. They say you should face your fears to stop being afraid, but I face one of my fears just about everyday and I don't feel any stronger. I feel like I'm going to die. Like my fears are going to engulf me.

That's how I feel now.

The walls are closing in around me, my anxiety is sky rocketing through the roof, all because I made one little mistake. A mistake so small that it could have easily been overlooked if my dad wasn't so attentive to minor details. Now, it's my turn to be pay for my mistake, my turn to be punished.

My clenched fist bang against top of the old freezer I'm currently locked in for the third time this week. Tears streaming down my face as I panic even more. He wants this to happen. He likes to hear me scream. He enjoys my misery.

Another scream escapes from my lips, desperate for anyone to come save me. No one comes. No one ever comes. Dad makes sure to lock Isaac in his room ever since he ran downstairs to save me. Now, no one can help me. I'm all alone. I firmly press my palms against the walls of the deep freezer in attempt to stop them from closing in on me. Desperate pleas come from my mouth and I bawl like a little baby.

"ISAAC!" I scream for my brother.

I don't doubt that he is up in his bedroom, yelling my name out, and trying to get out to help me. Isaac is the only one I trust in this family. Dad is completely crazy. My brother is the only thing that keeps me sane and makes me feel safe. That's why dad separates us. He knows we are weaker without each other.

My body wriggles around in the small space as I let out another terrified scream. My grey shirt is now soaked with my own tears from crying for the past ten minutes or so. It wouldn't matter if I was in here for five minutes or an hour, my reaction is the same every time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note:

I've been trying to ignore this story idea and it was just too hard. One night, I was half awake and wrote this. It was too good to ignore.

For those of you, who are thinking I need to stop coming up with new story ideas when I still have to finish some, don't get your panties in a twist. I'm not starting this right away. I'll probably wait a few months and maybe start it when I start 'Be My Anchor'.

I just want to thank @RuthlessAbandon for the amazing cover. I won't be surprised of she ever gets annoyed at me for constantly asking for covers. And, thank you @AK_Dionysius for the description. I suck at writing them.

I really hope you like this. It's just a prologue for now.

Question...What is your honest opinion so far?

So, yeah!