Prologue

Terrador flew like he had never flowen before. He spead along the wind currents, his huge wings struggling to keep him aloft. He dodged a dark fireball and blasted the dragon responsible with a huge earth missile.

He looked franticly for the house he knew to be around here somewhere. He spotted it, just as twenty dark dragons knocked down the door. He growled, flying as fast as he could. Earth dragons weren't made for flight. Suddenly the roof of the house exploded in an eruption of this strange fire, any dragon above it was instantly turned to ash. 

Terrador beat his wings towards the roof, there would be more dragons coming for them. He flew through the roof, landing a pile of ash. There was a fire dragon standing there, her wings drapped around something. When she saw Terrador she visibly relaxed.

"Thank goodness your here," she said with relief, "I didn't think you'd make it."

"It was a hard," said Terrador, "But when you have the Long-Liver by your side it's very easy to survive."

She smiled. Suddenly a baby dragons head popped out from under her wing. He growled when he saw Terrador and snorted a ball of fire. Terrador didn't even notice as it hit his leg.

"He can already breath fire," said Terrador impressed, "He's only a day old isn't he."

The other fire dragon nodded, "More or less."

Terrador walked up to the couple, and sighed.

"Enough formalities," he said, "You know why I'm here."

She nodded. She lifted her wing fully up and picked up the baby dragon with her mouth, depositing him to Terrador. 

"Keep him safe," she said, "I don't want him to fall into the wrong hands."

"Don't worry," he said, "You have got the shape shifter potion."

The mother nodded slowly and walked over to her round bed. She slipped her tail under the bead and pulled out a vile of clear liquid.

"Here it is," she said."

Terrador turned to the side, "Put it in the sack."

The fire dragon walked up to him and put the vile into the sack on his back. He nodded at her. She looked at the baby in Terrador's paws.

"Keep safe Pennator," she said, "I don't have much to give you but this, and know, that when you need me most I will be there."

She put her nose up to the baby dragon, and she glowed. The glow swirled around her before travelling into the baby. It sneezed a ball of fire. She smiled at him, then looked up, and snarled. Above them were hundreds of dark dragons.

Terrador watched her, then looked up a she did.

'How are we going to get past that,' he said.

"Go," said the mother, "I'll hold them off."

Terrador looked at her in surprise, "But you just gave your power to Pennator, how can't even breath fire now."

She smiled at Terrador, "I didn't give him my power, I gave him my soul. Now fly Terrador, fly."

She jumped into the air, exploding in a dazzling display of fire, a different fire, fire that was pure yellow, with black streaks flowing through it. She charged at the dragons. They hesitated, before charging back. She opened her mouth, and let the fire come out. It hit the dark dragons full force, cutting through them, making ash rain from the heavens. 

Terrador watched her for a few moments. Watching her cut through the dragons with her wings, cutting them in half, turning them to ash. He opened his wings and lifted off into the air. He then flew away from the battle, the baby Pennator clutched in his arms and the bottle of clear liquid in the bag on his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is going to be a new series I'm going to be working on. This is going to be a shortened version of the actual book, and I mean extremely shortened. It is going to be and eigh part series of the first series of books I ever thought of. I am going to sell the full version, but not yet, I haven't finished it. But for now I will stick with this. This isn't going to be a top priority until I finish Imagination BK2, so I'll just publish it whenever I feel like it, for now. I hope you enjoy, See Ya!

Pennator^^