Poofless

Requested by @Rebecca8822

----------------------------------------

I yawned and sat up from my laying down position on the couch. I must have fallen asleep while watching my movie. I looked around a noticed the TV was off and I had been covered with a blanket.

'Huh, where did that come from?' I got up and stumbled into the kitchen, which was attached to the living room. Rob was sat on my counter, scrolling through his phone. "Hey, when'd you get here? And how'd you get in?" I asked while stepping up to him.

His brown eyes drifted up to look at me. "I got here around 3 hours ago, so 9. How I got in? You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked. Some weirdo could come in at anytime." He explained with a small smirk.

"You mean a weirdo like you?" I joked with a grin. He chuckled a little and hopped off the counter, going to my fridge. He rummaged around in it until he came across something to which he retrieved from inside. A bright red apple was gripped in his hand as he backed away from the fridge.

I went over and sat on the counter next to the sink as he washed the apple, making it shine as well. "So why were you in my house at 9 am?" I asked, brow raised. After drying the apple off he stood in front of me.

"I dunno, got up early and was bored." He shrugged while biting into the bright fruit. I nodded and left it at that. It wasn't uncommon for Rob to randomly show up at my house after I moved in a block down the street.

My attention snapped to Rob when he bit into the apple quite loudly. He was leaning on the kitchen table, staring at the wall absentmindedly.

I watched as he bit into it again, he licked his lips when a little juice got on his mouth. I gulped a little and blushed as his tongue slid slowly across his lightly pink lips. I looked away quickly, still blushing.

It seemed to catch his attention when I bit my lip and shifted so my chin was resting on my hand. "Preston? You okay? You're a little red." He asked while walking over and getting close to my face to inspect me.

I nodded quickly and leaned back, face getting brighter. I have to admit I may have a small crush on the older male. His close proximity was starting to make me sweat nervously a little and I swallowed. "Are you sure, you look a little sick."

"N-no, I'm fine." I stuttered, still leaning back a little. "Hmm." He replied while still looking at me with a suspicious gaze. He set the apple on the counter and leaned back so he wasnt as close. I let out a silent breath and leaned back into my original position.

My burning face cooled down a little after he moved away and I hunched forward. He still eyed me suspiciously as he picked up his apple again and continued eating it. I started watching again and found myself blushing again.

He seemed to figure out where my eyes were looking and a small smirk started forming on his face. I blushed even more at how the smirk made him look quite sexy, leaning on the table casually.

He fully smirked now and approached me. "See something you like?" He asked while leaning over near my ear. I visibally shivered and swallowed nervously. I looked up at him and saw amusement and something I couldn't quite make out, dancing in his eyes.

"I-...." My voice gave out and he moved so he was inbetween my legs. He leaned over near my ear again and whispered, "Well I do too." I froze and stared at him with wide eyes. He grinned and leaned down, dangerously close to my face.

I felt his breath on my face as he stared down at me, eyes locked on my own bright lava colored ones.

In one swift movement he captured my lips with his own and wrapped his arms aorund my waist. My eyes grew even wider if possible before falling shut.  I settled my arms around his neck and pushed up into the kiss.

Sharp, pleasent tingles ran down my spine and throughout my limbs as he pushed harder, steadying himself by leaning his hands on the wall behind me. I gathered up some courage and slipped my tongue through my lips and across Rob's.

He immediately opened and let me in. He moaned a little as I ran my tongue across his own and throughout his mouth. Soon he fought back and pushed into my mouth, exploring it thoroughly.

It was my turn to moan as he sucked on my tongue, me tangling my fingers in his short hair. It seemed all too soon when he pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting us. I was breathing heavily as was he, both our faces flushed.

"Preston." I nodded a little at him, showing I was listening even though we were only an inch away from each other.

"I love you, have since that drunken sleepover where I stayed sober so I could watch over you. You had hugged me saying I smelled good and that you loved being in my arms." I blushed at the almost forgotten and really fuzzy memory.

"I love you too." I replied while grinning from ear to ear.

I was about to kiss him again when the sound of something dropping on the floor stopped us. I looked behind Rob to see Matt staring at us wide eyed. He had dropped his phone, which luckily had a sturdy case, and was just standing there shocked.

Rob looked back as well with a smirk. "Hey Matt." He said calmly. "Wha-? Huh? Uhhhh...." Matt responded intelligently.

I gently pushed Rob away and stepped over to Matt. I waved a hand in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to cactus?" He blinked and jumped slightly.

"Uh, yeah, erm...I came over to see if Rob was here and he uhhh....obviously is. I'm gonna uh, go now." He quickly said before picking up his phone and bolting out the door. Me and Rob stared after him and started laughing loudly.

"Oh my cactus! Did you see h-his face!?" I yelled between laughs. Rob nodded, face red from laughing so much. Once we calmed down we had found ourselves cuddling on the couch, finishing that movie from when I fell asleep.

I looked up at Rob and he looked back down. "I love you." I said shyly.
He smiled and kissed my head. "I love you too Preston."

-------------------

I think thats the only one im doing tonight since the computer keeps not responding every couple minutes, which btw, scares me since it could close the window and i lose all ive written.