H2OVanoss

• Dedicated to TO MYSELF CUZ THIS MY IDEA!

I REGRET NOTHING, AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! This was basically for me and my one friend's own enjoyment X3 If you dont know who they are or dont like Vanoss and H2ODelirious together then you might want to flee, FLEE MY CHILD, FLEEE!!!

------------------------------------

I was sitting on my couch, completely ignoring the T.V on in front of me. My thoughts were elsewhere, thinking about a certain person. 'Why does he always where that mask? Is he hiding something important?'

My best friend, Delirious, forever had that stupid mask on. I so badly wanted to remove it, see his face. But every time someone got even close to his face he'd shy away. Curiosity was chewing at my mind and I desperately wanted to know. It didn't help that I may have a tiny little cru- oh who am I kidding, I was hopelessly in love with him and I haven't even seen his face!

I sighed heavily and heaved myself off the couch, stumbling a bit. I turned the T.V off and trudged to my room. I ran a hand through my spiky black hair and sighed again. I fell face first on my bed and didn't move, practically suffocating myself. Suddenly my phone went off and I groaned, reaching my hand into my pocket.

I rolled over so I was facing the ceiling and tapped 'answer'. "M'yeah?" I mumbled. "Hey Evan! Whats up?" Delirious's voice range out. I instantly sat up and cleared my throat. "Uh, nothing, nothing." I replied nervously .

'Calm down you idiot!'

"You okay there?" he asked. "Yeah, fine, just great!" I laughed nervously afterwards and face palmed at myself. "Um, you sure?" I think this is the first time I've heard such concern be in his voice. He was usually a very joking and cocky person. "Ummm..." I trailed off and went silent.

"I'm coming over."

"Wai-!" He hung up before I could protest. "Urrghh!" I grumbled, throwing my phone down while rubbing my face furiously. I sighed in defeat, rolling over again.

All too soon the door was slamming open and a voice called out, "EVAN!" I groaned and fell off my bed with a thump. "OW!" I yelped. "Evan?" He called again and I lifted my head. "IN MY ROOM!" I yelled. Footsteps approached and a familiar mask appeared at the door. "Hey, you okay?" He asked while running over to me.

"Er, yeah, I fell off my bed, ehehe..." I pushed myself off the floor with a grunt and stood up. I looked up at him, seeing a white mask. 'Ugh, that stupid thing...'

I almost reached up to yank it off but thought better of it. He might hate me if I did. "So whats really up. You've been acting strange for the past couple months dude." He asked with crossed arms. "I uh...." I mumbled, looking back down.

He got closer and gripped my shoulders. "Evan, you're my best friend, you can tell me." I shook my head a little and backed up. "I can't though..."

He sighed and re-crossed his arms. "Oh really? And why is that?" I started playing with the bottom of my hoodie. "You'll hate me...."

"Hate you? How could I!? I lo- uh...." He trailed off. A spark of hope and curiosity hit me. "What? What were you gonna say?" I questioned, leaning forward with a demanding face. "Nothing! Don't worry about it! But like I said, I couldn't hate you." He answered quickly and it was my turn to be suspicious.

But unlike him I didn't question but I was still curious. "Now whats wrong?" I sighed heavily, tired of hiding it. I'm pretty sure most people would be stubborn and try to hide it but I've been hiding it too long. I couldn't handle lying to him any longer.

I bit my lip and turned around. "Whats wrong? I.....I love you Delirious....for the longest time I've been hiding it. Didn't anyone notice me blushing when you're around? Every time I stutter when you joke about something perverted to me? How I'm always near you!?" I yelled out, breathing hard.