H2OVanoss / Vanolirious - Hickeys

I giggled slightly as Evan pushed me onto the couch, hovering over me. I stared up at him as he stared back; my mask having been thrown to the side. Evan smiled mischievously before lunging down and attacking my neck. 

I gasped as his teeth grazed my neck, followed by his tongue gently licking the spot. He continue the action in a few more spots before he bit down harder on a certain spot. I yelped quietly followed by a moan as he assaulted the spot with licks and nips. Evan pulled away, admiring his handiwork as I'm sure a bruise was now forming there. He grinned and kissed me passionately, holding us there with our lips locked for a good while.

I was out of breath and panting once he pulled away. Evan gazed at me, our faces a mere few inches apart. "I love you Jonathan." He whispered.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too, now get off." I commanded, pushing on his chest lightly. He groaned jokingly and swung his head back. "I don't wanna mom." He whined before heaving himself off me.

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch, making my way to the bathroom. Entering, I looked at myself in the mirror. I groaned heavily and trudged out of the bathroom. "Evaaannn." I half yelled when I reached the kitchen. He looked up from his phone with a confused face. "What?" I gestured to the obvious purple mark on my neck. "How am I gonna hide this from the guys?" He shrugged and smirked. "Don't" Was his short answer before he returned to his phone.

I huffed and returned to the living room, retrieving my mask and hoodie. I put them on and walked back to the kitchen. "Come on, we gotta go meet up with the guys." Evan nodded and slipped his phone into his pocket and followed me out the door. I got in my car as he locked the door; getting in afterwards.

"You do realize the guys are gonna find out right? David already called me out on the three you left last time." He nodded, not seeming worried. "Yeah, I know."

"Aren't you worried?!" I yelled with wide eyes, quickly putting my attention back on the road. "Nah. If the guys find out, the guys find out. I don't care what they think as long as I have you." He gave me a warm smile that melted away my concerns, as well as the words he said. I smiled back before focusing on the road again. "You are such a sappy girl." I teased.

"If I'm a girl then why are you the one who lays under me screaming at night?" He smirked and I blushed, staying quiet.

We pulled up into Tyler's driveway. We usually had our little hang out times here for whatever reason but we were okay with it. Evan got out and headed to the door while I stayed in the car and checked my neck in the mirror. "Ugh, how to hide this." I said to myself, frowning behind my mask. 

I ended up pulling my hoodie up and tightening it with the strings. It was mostly hidden unless you were purposely looking for something. I sighed and got out, making my way into the house. Evan had already seated himself and was laughing about some joke with Craig and Tyler. They noticed me and gestured for me to sit.

I took the spot beside Evan, plopping down heavily and bumping into his side. He fell over slightly, landing on Mini in a rather odd position. I scowled and glared at said position; my jealous side creeping out. Because of the huge couch having an angle Evan had landed hovering over Craig's body, much like the position we were in earlier.

I glanced over at Tyler for a second however and noticed him glaring holes in Evan as well. I grew puzzled at that but ignored it in favor of pulling Evan off Craig. I gripped the back of his shirt and in a rare burst of strength- most likely from the jealousy- pulled him back into a sitting position. I glanced at Mini to see his face red, then back at Evan to see his as well. My eyes narrowed and I turned away angrily.

My arms crossed and my attention on David across the room in a recliner, seemingly oblivious to the whole situation. But during my motions I had unknowingly pulled my hoodie down, exposing my skin. My attention was brought back to Tyler when he said my name. "Hey Delirious. Where'd that bruise come from? Does our little Jonathon got a girl?" He teased with a grin; his angered appearance from before gone. 

My eyes widened and my hand shot to the spot. "W-what? No! I mean, no. No I don't." I denied quickly, my nervousness growing. He raised an eyebrow, a smirk forming on his face. "A guy then?" Tyler questioned. "What!? No! No, no no! Neither!" I was blushing now and fidgeting. Tyler's smirk remained as he watched me before Evan jumped to my defense.

"Come on, leave him alone Wildcat." He interjected. He just shrugged, still smirking. "Whatever dude."

I sent a look of appreciation towards Evan which was responded to with a smile. 

Everyone let the subject go but soon I had to use the bathroom. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom, doing my business. I stayed in the bathroom a few minutes, just thinking about nonsensical things before opening the door. I was met face to face with Evan's red hoodie. I looked at his goofily grinning face. "Well hi there." He said. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Hi Vanoss." He fake pouted and stepped forward, causing me to step back. "What? No Evan?"

"Nope." I grinned and pulled him forward, kissing him. Evan stumbled a little but kissed back, pushing the door backwards. I giggled a little, gripping the front of his hoodie. 

We soon lost ourselves in each other, him pushing me against a wall kissing me roughly.

Through the whole ordeal neither noticed the door was cracked open, not fully closed when Evan pushed it. And through that crack a certain Tyler had looked in, seeing the whole thing before running away laughing like a mad man yelling, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

------
Just a little oneshot based off of one of LoveAllTheYaoi's 26 h2ovanoss prompts on DA  yes, i know i have things i should be doing but i get sidetracked okay?