Royalchaos - Runaway Prince

Dedicated to Ponderful, don't worry Firandicewolf, I'll do yours at some point too, I'm going backwards down my list and Ponderful's was at the end :P
Also, a note, IM SO SORRY FOR THIS MESS *hides in corner and cries*
-----------

My heart was beating fast as I sprinted down the dirt road. I skidding to a halt at a corner, gasping for breath and looking around frantically. My eyes widened as I heard the clanking of the guards armor not to far off.

"Maybe this wasn't as good of a plan as originally thought." I breathed out before scrambling away behind a stack of boxes as one of the guards ran. I let out a breath of relief and went out of hiding and back into the street with a grin. It seemed like the idiots had split up and that one had chosen this way. I ran a hand through my hair before hitting something metal. I slapped my own face in annoyance as I realized I'd forgotten the quite obvious crown upon my head.

No wonder they'd managed to keep track of me so well. I groaned and took it off, shoving it in the sack I thankfully remembered. "Nice one Anthony." I muttered and started walking down the path.

After a few minutes of basically wandering aimlessly since of course, this plan wasn't thought out that much, I came across a small little shop. It wasn't really that special looking but I decided to go inside anyway. The door creaked loudly and I watched as a short curly haired boy turned around with a smile. "Hi, welcome. I'm here if you need anything." He called before grabbing a cloth and rubbing down the wooden counter.

I blinked and continued to stare at him in awe. He was the single most handsome yet adorable person I've ever seen, despite being a commoner. I blushed a little before snapping out of my daze and making it seem like I was browsing the less than quality looking items here. I mean, I guess for this part of town these were quite decent but as a prince, used to luxury it wasn't much.

Ah yes, I never explained the situation did I? Yes, yes, I am a prince, supposedly lazy and a rich snob. That's what all the commoners say apparently, but they have no idea. My father, the king, works me to the bone everyday to 'prepare me to become king'. More like he hates me and wants to watch me suffer just because I don't follow the regular rules of royalty I guess you could say.

I don't want to be king one day, I spend more of my time away from the castle with my commoner friends who I've tried to help financially as much as I can without drawing too much attention to them. I don't want anyone ganging up on them out of jealousy that they get help and not them. I'm not the right person to be a king seeing as how I wouldn't be able to keep the family going, I am after all very much so gay, which one of the things my 'oh so loving' father tries to pound into my head is that I should like woman. Like that will ever happen.

I work everyday to be the best son I can be so my father will finally accept me but he just adds to it, as well as the lecturing over my sexuality. At least it has gained me a lot of muscle over the years. I even go into the servants quarters and help as much as I can, some of my best friends are in there as well.

Lastly I've never been one to be cheap. If a servant is actually working hard enough I raise their pay, even if it's against my fathers wishes. I may also give out a few extra coins to my friends, although most of the servants are very close to me.

Back to the situation at hand, me being in the store with this very cute man.

I approached the counter with a grin, leaning on it. The boy stopped his movements and looked at me with a slight glare. "Excuse me sir- wait, do I know you?" He cut off, questioning. I panicked a little inside but calmed myself quickly. "Maybe you do, maybe you don't, all I know is I certainly wish to know you." I replied with a suggestive tone.

His eyes widened a bit, a light pink hue covered his cheeks. "I uh, what?" He stuttered and I laughed loudly. "You're cute, what's you're name?"

He straightened up and cleared his throat nervously, much to my amusement. "S-steven." He answered and I let the name swish around in my head for a moment. "Hmmm, Steven." I muttered with a thoughtful face. I liked the way it sounded. "Hmm, matches you quite well, Steven." I commented, saying his name in a lower, huskier voice.

Steven's face became a shade darker at that and cleared his throat again. "W-well, what's y-yours?" I chuckled at the stuttering again and smirked. "Anthony, but I prefer Chilled if you don't mind." He nodded and tried to go back to swiping the counter, although very awkwardly. I got off the counter and watched in amusement as he'd glance at me every once in a while, unknowingly running the rag over the same spot repeatedly.

"Problem Steven? You seem quite distracted." I grinned and watched as he tried to ignore me. "What do you want?" He asked with an annoyed face, suddenly not seeming as embarrassed. I smirked and approached the counter again, leaning far forward so that I was close to his face. "Well-"

I was cut off by the door slamming open and a guard stomping in. My eyes widened in panic and I vaulted over the counter and crouched low, trying to hide. Steven snapped away from where he'd been looking at my former place, seemingly have his blush back, and looked to me again. The guard scanned the area before stomping his way over to the counter.

"You, lowly shopkeeper! Have you seen Prince Anthony?! He may have tried to fool you with the aylius 'Chilled'." The guard demanded loudly. I held my breath and looked at Steven with panicked eyes. He glared back with confusion and looked back to the guard, sending another glance my way. "Why, has he gone missing?" He questioned.

The guard growled in annoyance before answering. "Prince Anthony was reported by the king to have run away." The man seemed to be getting angrier and angrier quickly. Steven raised a brow, glanced at me again, then back to the guard. "And why pray tell did he 'run away'?" Steven asked.

I tried to peek at the guard again and noticed he looked ready to punch Steven's face off. "That, is classified information. Now answer the question." He growled out. Steven smirked at the guard and leaned to the side. "Classified, eh? Or, the king doesn't trust you enough and you don't know at all." He replied and the guard just about lost it before he went on. "Whatever the case," He looked back at me and I shook my head, pleading with my eyes. "I haven't seen him. Now get out of my shop." Steven seemed to shoo him away with his hang, picking up the rag and returning to the cleaning the counter.

The guard raised his hand, looking infuriated before a voice called from outside. "ERIC! COME OUT HERE! WE FOUND SOMETHING!" Eric I'm guessing, growled one last time before storming out.

I let out a shaky breath and chuckled. "Hey, thanks ma-" I was cut off again as Steven dropped the rag and pulled me up. "Prince Anthony, eh? You seemed to have left that little detail out from our meeting." The annoyed questioning look had returned to his features and I laughed nervously. "Um, yeah. Hehe, guess I didn't think it was important." I grinned innocently and he gave me sort of "Really?" look. I shrugged and stood up properly.

"Why on earth wouldn't you tell me you were the PRINCE? That is kind of an important detail! I mean honestly-" I tuned him out as I watched his angered face as he ranted. It was quite adorable I mused, and smiled.

The ranting came back into my awareness and I smirked evilly. Well, nothing I can say is gonna shut him up so.

I cut him off mid sentence about how irresponsible I was, What? Is he my mother now? and slammed my lips against his. I cracked my eyes open just enough to see his wide green eyes and bright red face. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed his waist, pulling him closer.

Slowly I felt his arms land on my shoulders and the kiss was returned but being the devious person I am, I slid away, still having a diabolical smirk.

He seemed to be in a daze, and his eyes fluttered open again, blush still very much present. I licked my lips and watched as his eyes followed the movement. "Mm, you taste nice."

He snapped out of it and the glare was returned. "What the hell was that?!" He fumed, crossing his arms. "What? You enjoyed it didn't you?" I teased and hopped on the counter.

"I should've ratted you out." He replied. "And what? Missed that amazing kiss I just gave you? Naw." I giggled on slid to the right so I was facing the other way and hopped off the counter. "Well sorry to cut this little thing short but I am being hunted by about every guard in the castle, so I should be finding a place to hide." I grinned and started walking towards the door when Steven called out.

"Wait! That's it? You're just gonna kiss me and run off?" I looked back to see that adorable annoyed face but I also saw what looked to be disappointment in those lovely green eyes.

I smiled and went back over, giving him a loving kiss on the cheek before running back to the door. I opened it and looked back. "See you later cutie! If you want to find me, go to the cottage on the outskirts of the forest and ask for Chilled Chaos." I winked at him and ran off, pulling the cloak I'd brought with me over my head.

I couldn't wait to tell them about Steven, and I'm sure I'll be seeing him again pretty soon.

----

I just asked myself WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?! but I had to rush the rest, I gotta clean and if I didn't finish it now it would never get done. SO SORRY QAQ