Skylox - Wrong Mailbox

EYYYY, LOOKIE WHAT I DID. HOLY SHEIßE! Sorry in advance, I haven't watched or read or done anything involving these guys since like March or April so bare with me okay?

-----------

I growled in annoyance as I glanced over another missdelivered letter that was meant for my downstairs neighbor. "Argh! That's it! I'm tired of going back out into the cold to put this in their mailbox!" I yelled out to no one but myself.

I slipped on some warm clothes and grabbed the mail before stomping out the door angrily. The loud thudding of my boots against crappy wooden flooring resounded through the halls of the apartment complex. I hurried down the equally crappy wooden steps and made a sharp turn to my left before reaching the door of my neighbor.

I pounded on the door a few times, receiving no answer. I crossed my arms and sighed in aggravation as I tapped my foot impatiently. Eventually I heard hurried footsteps approaching the door and it swung open. I glared at the grinning face of my annoying neighbor. 'Sky Adams Dahlberg. Fucking loud annoying prick.'

"Heya Deadlox! What brings you to my, humble abode." He asked in a strange voice that for some reason annoyed me to no end. "You're not aloud to call me that, and I came down here because I'm tired of this bullshit." I growled out and watched as he seemed to sink back behind the door he was holding. "Um, what do you mean?"

I held up the envelope, waving it back and forth. "I keep getting your damn mail and its too cold out here for me to keep wandering back outside to put it in your mailbox! You need to contact the post office and make them fix this." I shoved the paper into his hands and turned around sharply, ignoring his call for me to wait. I stormed back up the stairs and into my own apartment. I slammed the door shut and threw my boots off.

I walked over and slumped onto my couch, calming myself down. I don't know what it as about that guy but he always manages to just piss me of so much.

"His stupid, goofy, adorable gri- woah, slow down. What?" I said to myself. "Damn, my brain must be losing cells from freezing out there." I tried to assure myself with the ridiculous lie. I groaned and fell over onto my couch, dragging the blanket draped over the back onto myself. Suddenly I grew very tired and darkness soon consumed my vision.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I moaned in an array of emotions, mostly bad ones, as I rolled over and off the couch on accident. I stumbled to my feet and shivered as the blanket fell away, letting the below thirty degrees air hit me. 'Why is it so cold in here?' I complained mentallu before being reminded of the person at the door as they knocked again.

I grabbed the blanket again and wrapped it around myself before shuffling towards the door and opening it. I almost slammed it shut immediately but was stopped by a hand grabbing the door. "Wait, come on Ty." Sky pleaded with big cute puppy dog eyes. I felt a deep frown cover my face at the intruding thought. "What?" I hissed out, blatantly showing my hate of his presence.

He smiled a bit hesitantly before handing me something. I stared at the paper blankly. "What's this?"

"Well, I think I fixed the problem with my mail going to your box but um, I found this in my box. Its addressed to both you." I glared before opening it. It blabbered on about 'issues' and 'difficulties' with mine and Sky's mail being delivered but what caught my eye was the bold lettering stating, 'We regret to inform you that the issue cannot be fixed until 2 weeks time. Your mail will now be sent to Sky Adams Dahlberg's mail address until then.'

I growled and crumpled the paper in my hand tightly. "Um, is everything alright?" I looked back at Sky to see his happy go lucky smiling face gone and replaced with a sincerely concerned face. I blinked in wonder as the anger dissipated and my grip on the paper loosened. "Uh, yeah. Just, now my mail is going to be sent to your mailbox until 2 weeks from now."

"Oh, well that's alright! I'll make sure to bring you your mail every morning no matter the weather!" He assured and saluted jokingly, his smile back. For the first time I felt the corner of my mouth switch up a bit back.

For the past two weeks Sky has kept to his word and showed up every morning, mail in hand. He'd always show up with some stupid cheesy joke that at first I'd just shake my head at but eventually I ended up cracking a smile and even chuckling slightly at one particularly idiotic one. But yesterday the issue was fixed and I was able to go and get my own mail this morning.

I will admit, it felt odd not running to the door to see Sky's gleeful face. It felt as if something was missing but I pushed the thought away as I opened the letter from some car dealer advertising a scam win something deal. I threw it to the side and settled on my couch, staring at my currently turned off TV blankly.

I flinched in surprise as I heard a knock on the door. "Wha-?" I muttered in confusion, sauntering over to the wooden object.

Opening the door I was met with a grinning face. "Sky? What are you doing here, I already got my mail?" He shifted, nervously? And I noticed his grin was strained looking. "I know. I j-just wanted to come up and....and ask if....umm...." He trailed off and I raised a brow. This was so unlike him.

"You what?" I pushed the door open a bit more and leaned on the doorframe. "Well, I wanted to know if...you maybe sorta wanted to possibly come over and hang out at my apartment?" He struggled out and started playing with his hands, fidgeting slightly.

I blinked a few times before shrugging and nodding. "Sure." His eyes shot to me, wide and shocked. "W-wai-what?"

"I said sure, I'll come over." I replied, a bit of annoyance leaking back into my tone at having to repeat myself. "O-oh! Okay! Well, um-" I cut him off and opened the door fully. "Come in and sit for a second while I go put some pants on." I swear I saw him blush as his eyes drifted down, finally noticing my lower half only clad in boxers. Sure it was cold but with my blanket on I got hot somehow.

And that's how I ended up cuddled into one of Sky's fluffy blankets on his bed hours later, listening as he rambled on about some crazy conversation with one of his weird friends. I kinda zoned out as he talked, realizing that his once irritating voice was now soothing me to sleep and that I wished I could listen to it all the time.

I felt my eyelids droop and my body slumped more. The world was drowned out as I focused on his sweet voice and soon I was falling asleep. Right as Iwas about to be ffully taken by sleep I noticed Sky had stopped talking and a shift on the bed. Gentle hands pulled the blanket more securely around me and a pair of lips met my forehead. "Sleep well Ty." Warm arms encircled me into a cuddle, a content smile on my face and I let the tugging of sleep take me into a world of dreams about me and Sky embracing with a kiss.

-------

I wasn't too sure how to end that so here, have that crappy ending. Hopefully it wasn't TOO BAD, once again, haven't watched, read, wrote, or down anything involving these guys since March or April