Skydil40

Requested by @Endercookie

-----------------------------------------------

Bodil laughed ahead of my as I slipped on a block, falling into the void. "Grrr." I mumbled as I respawned at the checkpoint. He had somehow managed to get me to agree to doing parkour with him.

Maybe it was that adorable face he pulled as he begged me, eyes wide and pleading. His lip trembling when I started shaking my head, eyes full of joy and excitement when I finally said yes. He had jumped up and down yelling, "YAY!"

It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I will admit that I do have a thing for the hyper bulgarian. His excitable aura and overall adorableness attracted me to him. As well as the mysteriousness behind his sunglasses.We both wore them, hiding our eyes from the world.

Getting back to the real world, I focused on catching up to the awaiting bundle of hyperness. I finally reached his spot and he leaped on me, us falling to the iron floor. He straddled my waist, grinning down a me.

I blushed and squirmed a little. I stopped when Bodil blushed, biting his lip from where I'd accidentally brushed uh, 'down there', together. He shivered and moaned quietly when I moved to get up.

I bit my lip to keep a groan from escaping, both from the movement and the very arousing sound that escaped from his lips.

I sat up and he fell back with a thud. He didn't seem to care as he just lied there, seemingly staring at the sky. "Uh, Bodil? You okay?" I asked, leaning over him. He suddely reached forward and grabbed my shirt.

I gasped when he pulled me down, slamming our lips together. My eyes were wide behind my glasses as he kissed me. I pulled away and looked down at him.

He in turn was blushing brightly as he turned his head away. "I-" He started but I cut him off, pulling his head back to face me. I leaned down and connected our lips again.

He wasted no time running his tongue over my lips. I also wasted no time, opening my mouth instantly.

We fought for dominance and he somehow won, also flipping us over in the process. He explored my mouth thoroughly, tasting every bit. I moaned and pushed up as he sucked my wet appendage.
We seperated for a moment to take in a breath, a string of saliva between us.

He soon dived down again, continuing ravaging my mouth, drawing many moans from me.

He pulled away again after a good few minutes of our heated makeout session. We were panting and flushed a bright red. Bodil rested his forehead against mine and smiled brightly.

We sat up, me in his lap. He removed his sunglasses slowly and I gasped at him. His eyes were a beautiful light brown, a ring of dark brown surrounded the bright iris. "Your eyes are beautiful Bodil." I whispered, staring at them.

He grinned and reached for my own glasses. "May I?" He asked to which I nodded yes at.

He slid them off my face and he stared amazed at me. I squinted a little but tried to keep them open so he could see. My eyes were a bright golden color but they were sensative to light so I covered them.

"You're beautiful Sky. I love you." He said before kissed me gently. "I love you too." I answered with a grin when we parted.

We both grinned widely and I hugged him tight, face buried in his neck. I let go after a few minutes and leaped up. "I'm gonna beat you Boat-dil!" I yelled before sprinting to the next jump.

"Hey!" He screamed, jumping up and running after me. I laughed loudly and started jumping. My laughing stopped abruptly when I slipped again. But this time a hand caught my wrist, heaving me back up.

I looked up to see Bodil's grinning face. He took off yelling, "Who's winning now?" He started laughing his cute laugh and I smiled fondly.

I'm glad he's mine now.