Chapter 8-The nets & nuts

Olivia's pov continues......

Eric is feeding me almond nuts one by one, gentle breeze caressing us tenderly as we sat in a thick branch of a maple tree.

"Open your mouth",I told....when he opened mouth I gave an almond in his mouth and he chewed sweetly. "You look cute when you chew", I exclaimed and he grazed his lips on my forehead !! I felt so much loved; I don't want to remember the warnings,precautions either about Jose or the wolves. I live for the moment.

I took a  yellowish red maple leaf ,touched it slowly  on his face; he closed his eyes. As people watches the moon,I observed his face.....so calm yet so determined.

All of a sudden my eyes fell on a giant sized net hanging from a pine tree, this net gave me shivering fear; I'm a bird,I can't stand the nets....I looked around and another net clouded my  vision.  I know, if I try to cross the nets,they will captivate me,and I'll turn bird for long time( can't change into human).

"Why did you stop?",his annoying voice took me back where I was few seconds ago; he is saying to continue the leaf-graze.

"Eric....see",on hearing my fearful voice he opened eyes and I indicated those nets !!

"The nets? how did they come? I didn't see those a while ago",he is just perplexed unfathomably.

"It's done cautiously to captivate me.....it'll shackle me", I started to cry.

"Don't cry,I'll search a way ",he tries to console me,then said,"Baby,Turn into a bird and fly away above the nets".As far I know,the vile nets will catch me even if I try to fly.

If I do so,I have to strip in front of him otherwise my clothes will be spoiled; but I can't do it,I can't leave him alone here....what will happen,happen together. But,if I become bird by these devil nets,it's very hard to get free !!

"I can't fly away,the nets are always capable of catching me", said,terrified in fear.

He is benumbed,I can't talk either, the nets are swaying in wind. I know it must be conspiracy of Jose; what does he want??

"Olly ,come,cling to me",saying this he spooned my body in his strong arms,"Now, I will use my werewolf speed to jump as far as I can skipping those nets".....I wanted to say something, by chance the left over almonds caught my eyes and my mind filled with pleasure !!!

I almost forgot, I have the 'Magic nuts' given by Rosie aunt. Those are plain cashew nuts; I took it from hidden pocket of my dress, broke  one in two halves; one half I fed him,anther half I ate myself....

I tightly embraced his neck and said, "Now jump".....he held me close to his body and jumped. I closed my eyes and felt strong motion of winds. 

When I opened eyes,I saw me lying on the grass, Eric is looking at me with concerned face....I opened eyes and he smiled looking at me. I can't believe Eric managed to escape from the nets with me !!!

Eric answeringly said,"We didn't have to jump....when I jumped with you I saw the nets are already torn apart; totally tattered;I think,those nuts are real hero".

I knew,the 'Magic nuts' are for safety,but I was so terrified,I couldn't wait to see those tearing apart.

"Baby,those are safety nuts, to keep aloof the troubles",saying this I looked into his eyes; I drank his overwhelming oak odor; he leaned and collided  his soft lips on me. He kissed so deeply  giving me all passion,affection,pain,pleasure,love through it.

Away from the empire hunt,away from the conspiracy of Jose,I felt my life is fulfilling with true love,as if me and Eric are two parts of a whole.