Chapter 10-The planning

Olivia's pov 

Eric told me that their pack is interested on invading the the witch's barrier,though I forbade to do so;as far I know werewolves can't break through the barriers of witch;they may be entrapped also, wolves and witches.....arch rivals !!

I want to help them in this,after all it's my problem, I should not be passive; I want to use magical nut powers. If those nuts are with me I can easily lead the pack through the forest;but our flock isn't capable of fighting with mean witches; it's time to team up for wolves & birds. 

Eric is so concerned about my safety; he wouldn't want me to lead people to the baneful forest !!!!

When I met Eric amid the forest he welcomed me with immense embrace.

"Baby,is there anything new in your mind?",I asked him. He hesitantly said,"We will fight on sweat and blood to set her free;we are wolves,we are destined to save distressed people".

"I appreciate your duties; but I chalked out a plan"

"Which plan; will it involve power?",he asked like a crazy little boy!

"Yeah, some magical and some arm power",I smirked,"I'll lead you in the forest with the help of nuts,then I'll sing to keep the pack safe from violence, remember the song thing that brings rains......the fire power of witch won't work if rains come",saying this I paused.

And he paused in bewilderment.

"Are you sure the nuts will help so many people? after all,they are only to keep you safe",I saw confusion in his voice. I was going to answer but he said," I know,it saved me too from the nets,they are strong". Having stopped he kissed me lightly.

"We will start soon",he reassured me again.Now I don't want to be saved always, I want to save people,fight for near dear ones.