Chapter 16 Astonished!!

life seems a disaster; what will Olly do now? read on;it'll end soon!!

Olivia's pov

I can hear very tickling sound of the clock;  and I'm waiting for most odious storm of my life; where will this storm take me away? what can I do? I feel like waived, a pauper of life. 

I'm observing the woodcrafts of the wall; they are so beautiful,the pieces of marvel. All of a sudden,my eyes fell on some hanging herbs of wall,hung aesthetically to make the wall more charming. The herbs are bright orange and greenish yellow........but actually they are poisonous,can kill human within few hours. But how could  those help me? Will I take drastic action to kill somebody? I have to be strong  otherwise I'll be killed,if not killed will be captivated.The coronation of Jose will start soon. 

I toyed with a chivalrous plan....I don't have other options, after all, men cling sea-weeds in distress. I tore the weeds from wall,smashed them and poured the paste in a little glass pot,previously filled with honey; using my fingers I mixed the smashed herbs with that royal honey. I took it in hand as if I want to greet the king with the honey !!

'Olly, are you ready? now you will meet Jose',Cynthia's voice came from outside and I came out.

'The ritual will start soon, the priest's come',saying this she took my hand.We walked slowly through the broad passage. 

Having seen Jose, I got petrified even more. His robe is glistening; he is fresh ,well decked; when he saw me he smiled; that smile enraged me even more. But now ,I have to act like total seductress, talk like  real enchantress !!

Ultimately ,in the nick of time the priestess  asked me,' Olly,  gift him something, it's part of ritual'.

'Yeah,I've prepared saffron pot,she will give that,Cynthia replied promptly.

'You can't prepare that,it's her duty',the priestess scolded !!!

'I've brought  something', I said slowly indicating the pot of honey,' Here is royal honey,I want to feed him'; I said but my voice trembled.

'Them feed him',the priest ordered.

I went ahead and opened the lid,but someone held  my hand; looking up I saw smiling Jose holding my hand.

'Don't ever try to do it my queen',he said with satire,'I don't take  honey'. 

My trick has failed,my heart broke with hundred pieces; though I didn't have enough of Eric, now I have to be someone else's wife.

'Olly, you are the Empress of werebirds, not my wife; from now,I am no one guys;she is your Empress to protect the werebird community', Jose announced loudly; is he kidding? what is his plan? I saw his face changing from wrathful one to smiling one.

'Olly,don't get mad at me.You are the real queen. I know I did wrong deeds, I made you feel helpless,but those were my efforts to make you efficient.In life often you have to loss to gain,you have to fail to succeed. I'm your bird angel and it was my duty' ,his words stunned me. What's happening? am I listening right? or am I losing my mind?

'Olly,we are here',I heard Eric's voice; being totally screwed up I saw whole werebird community and some werewolves are  standing here. All are smiling at me,cheering me !

"Please explain !! I can't understand anything", I shouted amid all noises.

I saw Eric, Jose, Cynthia all are approaching to me. They embraced me together and explained to me; I got shivers,sweats start to form on my face. I coined a new shade of life through their explanation. Life is not too bad, not too good.

'Am sorry friends, what I did to Olly was my duty and I was instructed not to reveal it to anyone; my duty is fulfilled now',I heard his massive voice once again.