Chapter 14 Bangle of love

after long I'm back,exams ended.....

Olivia's pov

The world seems so beautiful,the sky is so intense blue,clouds playfully adores it,birds chirp to spread the spark,the sweet breeze touches me in every way,tiny flower heads stimulate in rhythm,the river oozes away,I'm sitting on the meadow keeping my head on Eric's shoulder,it's practically our first date and we talked a lot in previous hours....so,we are hearing the words of silence now! the silence inspires us to hear the unsaid,untold stories of each others' heart.

Away from the malices,enmity of people,away from the misunderstandings ,away from all the responsibilities it's our very own day,I waited so long,dreamed so much and desired so intensely.Eric took my head from his shoulder and kissed immensely.He's doing this most often & I'm loving it!!!!!

'See Olly ,what is going on',he pointed out a finger....on seeing in his direction, what I saw,made me quite joyous.I saw Fidel pinned Natalia against a tree and They are making out like no one is watching.Their lips are moving in a tone. I smiled at Eric,'Let's go another direction,we shouldn't interrupt them'.

'Yes baby,but seemingly,they will not be interrupted even if we try',saying this he took my hand. He took me near a little spring,ferns flanked the spot,but the place it cool,tranquil.

'Olly,will you hear my life's story?',he suddenly asked.His question made me ashamed.Once I pleaded his to know this and now,in the time of joy,I totally forgot it!

'Yeah,I want to hear,tell me.....let's sit here',I said indicating a small rock near the spring.And we sat there.

'Olly ,I think you know everything about soul mate,finding soul mate is blessing,peaceful,but think of those who don't get it,those who are compelled to live life alone or see his or her mate mating someone else....',he stopped a bit,I don't know what he is trying to say.

He started again,'That is the condition of my mother,dad had a fling with her,after that he found his soul mate...' he tried to say something but his throat blocked.I held his hand tightly,he clung my hand,'But you have soul mate',I assured him.

'Yeah,my mom is very happy that I found you,I found my soul mate',he told.

'You know,he gives monitory help but doesn't love us',he sighed,'My mom had to suffer her entire life'.We stayed in silence,hand in hand.

'Oh ,I forgot',saying this he took out a wooden bangle from pocket,'It's promise bangle ,a tradition of our tribe to give a promise bangle to soul mate',saying this he slid it in my hand. I looked at the bangle with beautiful curves,my heart leaped in unknown joy.