Alexia's powers

This chapter lists the powers that she has inherited from every god. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE WILL USE THEM IN THE STORY(ies?). ONLY AS AN INFO. I will try not to make her op and let her live a life as similar as possible to Harry, meaning that they won't be much history about the Greeks.

Male gods:

1.- Apollo: Excellence in every target-shooting-based activities (archery, basketball, quidditch), expert in Swordsmanship, great singer and music player, fire immunity (but can't control or create them - that comes from an other god), perfect healing of herself and a great healing of others, can destroy diseases [but costs a great amount of energy (maybe even kill her), so she never does it], she can produce the Couplets Curse, invisibility (only for a short time), shape shifting, she can feel things happen seconds before it happens or even while it happens(can't control).

2.- Ares: Prowess in battle, warfare expertise and manipulation (it won't probably reveal itself during this book/¿s?), she has gotten Ares blessing, sometimes a very bad character (if she doesn't sleep enough).

3.- Dionysus: Chlorokinesis, curing of madness, conjuration of any kind of drink.

4.- Hades: Subterranean Navigation, Earthquake Generation (in extreme situations, merging with her weak Poseidon power), necromancy (very, very weak) and death sense, osteokinesis, shadow travel, invoke with rituals souls.

5.- Hephaestus: Pyrokinesis, technokinesis (very weak, only to recognize if it is a machine), Enhanced Forging.

6.- Hermes: Teleportation, lock manipulation, lock intuition (very weak sense), athletics, feeling for money (coming from the power of money manipulation).

7.- Poseidon: Hydrokinesis (an absolute control over water including water propulsion, water solidification and water blast), water pressure immunity, underwater breathing, water cushioning, enhancing healing with water, communication with every sea creature and with every type of horse, a very weak geokinesis (merging with Hades' power), shapeshifting.

8.- Zeus: Control over the wind for flight, lightning generation, static electric shocks, electrical immunity, to a certain degree transfiguration.

Female goddesses:

1.- Aphrodite: Feeling if two people are in love, resistance against charmspeak and a possible weak love potions (later on in the book), knowledge of French.

2.- Athena: Divine wisdom, strategist, amokinesis immunity.

3.- Demeter: Chlorokinesis, culinary arts.

4.- Hecate: Mist control, very weak mystiokinesis.

5.- Hestia: Bond manipulation (only if she knows the person), food-conjuration, culinary arts.

6.- Nyx: Darkness generation, darkness healing, shadow camouflage, shadow travel, night vision, night empowerment (she needs to tap into the darkest part of her soul for that to work, and it is very difficult to come back).

7.-Persephone: Creation of travel roses (only works for the purest people), chlorokinesis.

Hello readers, I would be happy if you comment, vote or subscribe. If you see any errors then comment them and don't stay silent.
(468 words)