Chapter 6- King Cross and the Platform 9 ¾ (part 2)

-Lady Artemis, have you been following us the entire time?- I decide that, while we walk back home, I can talk with Artemis about the fighting of Silvia.

-Only since Silvia's wolf ran away. I was on my way to you anyway .- She looks at me out if the corner of her eye.

-We still need to give you your way to King Cross. How else would you get there without using your powers?- I nod my head. It is true that if I use my powers, the monsters are more likely to find me. And, at some extend hurt or kill me.

-Have you talked with the director? How will I get to the train?- Artemis smiles and opens up her hand. There, I can see a pearl.

-Is that one of Persephone's pearls!?!?!?- It is a very rare pearl that I have never had the permission, resources and reason to use. Only Persephone herself knows how and where to get them.

-Yes. Knowing that you have never been at King's Cross, you can't shadow-travel there with safety. From there, you will need to use your instinct to find the magic barrier. Then, at the train, a soldier (they call them aurors) will escort you to a special prepared compartment where you are shielded from the monsters. The auror will stay with you the entire time .- I try to absorb everything. There will be many new words that I will need to learn.

But we are about to enter the clearing where the Hunters have their tends.

-Hmm, Artemis? Before we go there, I want that you know that nothing of that what you will see was my fault. I was only doing my chores .- Artemis looks at me strange and suddenly, I hear Mellie and Silvia beginning to laugh. The two of them had marched before us, letting us some time for ourselves without eavesdropping.

-Alexia, what have you done .- Artemis looks at me mad. I only signalize the that she should look to the tents and then she begins to laugh too. Alexandra is trying to get all the leaves out of her tent, without destroying anything. She is trying to get them out by hand.

-Alexia, how dare you!!!!! I will kill you!!- Alexandra shout out in rage.

--------------------------One week later (the afternoon of the 31 of august)------------------------------

-Alexia, do you have everything?- Mellie is driving me crazy. Luckily, Hedge isn't so worried 'cause he knows that I don't forget anything if it is so important.

-Yes I have, you have already asked me 4 times. I have the drachmas, the ambrosia, the nectar, the mortal money, the clothes for changing, I am wearing all my weapons, some food for the voyage and the vials to keep my blood if needed in a healing. Don't worry I will be fine .- I take my backpack to the kitchen, where Hedge is watching the Olympus report via Iris.

-Hey, fella, you are in the news. "The most powerful half-goddess going to the magical Hogwarts". They even showed the moment you read the letter .- Hedge taps with his hoof on the couch, signalizing that I should sit besides him.

-Mellie is driving me crazy. She is like a hen mother whose chicken is leaving for the first time the hen house. She is even worse that when I went the first time to Camp Half-blood, and I was only 7. I feel like I am suffocating .- Hedge grunts, showing me that he is hearing me.

-Kiddo, I am also worried about you but I know that there is nothing I can do about it. The gods have decided that you must go, so you will go. You are strong and you will survive there without us .- He breaks the Iris and turns towards me.

But before he can say anything, someone knocks at the door.

-I go!!- Mellie shouts from somewhere above our heads. I know that she is panicking and she won't be able to make it, so I get up from the couch and go to the front door. I open it and look surprised into the face of...

-Hades! What are you doing here? I am so happy that I can see you!- I wrap my arms around Hades and he hugs me back.

-Hello, girl. I was sent here by my dear brother (note the sarcasms) to take you to the Olympus. It loos like Hermes wasn't there. I am no god that travels around to finish jobs for Zeus .- Hades looks at me with a sour face at the memory of why he was here.

-Hades, come on. I know that you love to visit me. And the only times I can visit you is when I go to visit grandma In the Tartarus .- I close very fast my mouth. The gods doesn't like that I go to visit Nyx, but I don't listen to them.

-What were you doing visiting Nyx? Were have all prohibited you to go down there. It is too dangerous and she can't be trusted .- I shrug my shoulders.

-Visiting family, I guess. She is my grandmother after all. But what about we get going?- I move fast into the kitchen and take my backpack. On my way out I shout a "Goodbye" to Mellie and Hedge, then I take Hades arm and we go both out of my cottage.

-Are we going now? Mellie has been driving me crazy. She is so worried that I will go alone and that I will be out of your reach .- I look one more time to Hades before I shadow travel to the great hall in Olympus. There, all the gods (except the one I left at home, hahaha) were on their respective thrones, Discussing something veeeery important, like who had the best smile o what was better a burger or a pizza.

- I think that the best smile is from Apollo and pizzas are definitely better than burgers .- All the gods look surprised to me. I feel a breeze and Hades appears behind me. I can feel the anger radiate from him but I ignore it as much as I can. After all it isn't the first tome he is mad at me.

Hello readers, I would be happy if you comment, vote or subscribe. If you see any errors comment them and don't stay silent.
(1081 words)