prolog og plus

"In today's society, people value a very specific type of person. They want you to be like that. It's important to them how you dress or talk. They care about who you hang out with or what you have been up to this weekend. Too many people are way too invested in your life. And yet, once it really matters, they don't give a fuck about you."

Lilliana Vossberg knew who she was. And she knew what she wanted. In most cases. She didn't care about what people thought or said about her. After all, they didn't really know her, did they?
No one really knew her if people were honest. Even to her closest friends was she a miracle sometimes.
But Lilly felt okay with that. She didn't want to just give her everything to everyone. Actually, she didn't want to give her everything to anyone. Because everything in her case included things she didn't even like saying out loud.
That was until Jonas Vasquez came along. The real Jonas Vasquez. Not the my-friend's-ex-Jonas-Vasquez.
And from then on there was chaos.

------

Norwegian words explained:

hallo/halla/hei ------- hey, hi, hello

ha det -------- bye

Nei ---------- no

Ja ----------- yes

okay/greit ------- okay, great

dritt; drittsekk ----- shit; scumbag, arsehole

fæn; fy fæn ------ damn, fuck; for fuck's sake

føkka --------- fucked

føkkboy -------- fuckboy

takk; tusen takk --- thanks; thanks a lot

fett/kul --------- awesome, cool

vors --------- preparty

skål --------- cheers

serr --------- seriously

kødda -------- just kidding, are you kidding me?

Please let me know if some of these are wrong or if you want others added to this list. As I said, I'm not Norwegian, I just took these from SKAM or Norwegian websites or blogs.