a small takk

[Real life, right here.]

I just wanted to tell you guys that you are the absolute best. Your comments are always so sweet and funny and I can't help but smile whenever one of you gives their opinion on my chapter.

You are such beautiful creatures and you deserve the world.

So thank you, because I'm sure that if I didn't have all of your support, writing and updating wouldn't even be half as fun as it is now.

Thank you to @-ninaa for being a comment spammer whom I love so dearly.

Thank you to @XxZaynJavaddxX for being a continuous reader and sticking to me, motivating me through your comments.

Thank you to @liamdnbar for the (sometimes hilarious) comments, you make me grin at my phone like a weirdo.

Thank you to @xnti-christ for all the pure reactions, you make me want to keep on writing forever.

Thank you to @champayne because it is so awesome to read your live reactions to certain moments in an update.

Thank you guys so much.

To the others who I haven't mentioned here:
It's not because I don't appreciate you, honestly, you are all so supporting and amazing but I just feel like this would get out of hand if I mentioned everyone.

Herregud. This makes me feel kind of awkward since it sounds as if you had been my friends for years and now I'm getting married and thanking all of you for not giving up on my crazy ass.

So just take this weird little love letter lightly, I just wanted to let you know that I do read each and everyone of your guys comments and love them!

(Tell me if you want me to respond to them, I've never done that 'cause I'm not too sure how that would make me look but if you want me to, I'll do it.)

Now all of this is out of the way, praise my readers (also my ghost readers, love you), and let's get on started with another update, shall we?

Lots of love (and everything else you need and I can give you) xx

Ria

PS: @Rise_thelilbookworm, I hope your graduation day was good even though it can be a little stressing. Trust me, I've been there. It makes me really happy that I made you forget about it for a few minutes. Congratulations,by the way, now the real stress is starting. Nuh, I'm just kidding. Here comes your freedom, girl.