s j u

I could here steps on the other side before the door to Noora's apartment swung open and a very angry looking Sana put her hands on her hips, glaring at me

"Sorry." I whined sheepishly and blinked up at her with my most innocent face.

Sana just rolled her eyes and pulled me into a hug. "I was so scared, you idiot. I thought someone had maybe put k.o. drops in your drink and then taken you home with them."

"This isn't an episode of 'Law & Order', Sana, we are in Oslo." I muttered into her shoulder but pressed her against me none the less. "The teenagers here are too dumb to actually buy k.o. drops. They just try to get you dead drunk."

Sana pulled away slightly. "Ja, but we are in Norway which is Scandinavia and we all know that Scandinavian crime thrillers are the most brutal. And genius."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and another hug. "I'm here now though. Alive and well. Besides my hangover."

My friend raised her eyebrow at me again. "Hangover? You've never had a hangover before." She grinned. "But on the other hand, you've never really been drunk before."

"What's taking you so long?" Two heads poked around the corner to the living room, Eva's and Chris'. Eva was the one who had spoken.

Sana carefully pulled me inside the apartment before closing the door behind us. I kicked off my shoes and hung my jacket up on one of the hooks on the wall. We both made our way into the living room where the girls were seated in a circle on the carpet, surrounding the coffee table.

"You look like shit." Eva said and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Noora doesn't look any better." I smiled and nodded at the platinum blonde.

She was perched over her cup, a bucket standing next to her.

"I feel so bad." She murmured and ran a hand over her pale face.

I had looked in the mirror before leaving Jonas' apartment a few minutes ago. I was a little pale too and my make up had been smudged but it was nothing that couldn't be corrected with a cup of coffee and a cloth with warm water.

"Can I wash off my make up before you bombard me with questions?" I asked and pointed towards my face.

They all shrugged and I made my way into the bathroom. When I came back, there were waffles on the table and some fruit. I sat down and took a sip of my coffee.

Vilde was the first to break the silence. "Where you with Jonas? Magnus told me he had disappeared too."

"What Jonas?" Chris scrunched up her face in confusion before stuffing her face with a waffle. "Jonas-Jonas? As in Eva-Jonas/Jonas-Jonas?"

"Vasquez-Jonas?" Eva looked at me.

I nodded slowly and Vilde clapped her hands excitedly like a child.