Power Of Three

This is the last update to this story I promise. Also this story has exactly 45 chapters now which is satisfying.

Anyway, a lot of people wanted me to do the spinoff so I did!! It's called Power Of Three (Crow Spinoff). Here's a quick preview:

"By the way," Jason said, looking up at me with crossed arms. "Why were those guys chasing you, anyway?"

"Uh," I put a hand to the back of my neck, not sure how to explain. "It's...complicated. Basically I'm wanted by the government."

Adam made an "O" shape with his mouth. Jason made a sympathetic facial expression.

"Well, you've come to the right place," Jason said.

"Yeah, you sure have!" Adam exclaimed.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"'Cuz we're members of Crow," Jason stated proudly. I gasped.

I'd stumbled into the apartment of two members of a rebel organization. As if I wasn't already in enough trouble.

"Great," I said, threading my fingers through my hair. "I'm wanted by the government and now I'm in the apartment of two Crow members. Couldn't be better."

"No, no, we can help you," Jason said, trying to calm me down.

"We have places. Places to hide from the government," Adam chimed in.

"Is here one of them?" I asked. "Because I'm reeeaaal nervous right about now."

"No," Jason said. "But we can take you to one, if you really want."

See you at the new story!!

Ciao!