Brandon Sutter

"Hey Y/N!! me and your dad are going out tonight." your mom said.
"Okay. So ill see you later." You replied.
"Well, last time we left you alone, you threw a party and broke my lamp." your mom said.
"So i have to go with you?" you asked.
"No. We found you a babysitter." she said.
"Mom im 20. The only reason i stay with you is because Abby took the spare keys to our house with her." You said.
"Well your baby sitter is some dude we met at console energy center thee other day. He said that he played hockey. His name is Brandon Sutter." she said. You started flipping out.
"BRANDON SUTTER." you said.
"Yeah. Is there a prob-oh he's your favorite player." she said.
"Ya!!" you replied. Just then there was a knock at the door.
"Hello Brandon." Your dad said.
"Hello Sir." he relied.
"Y/N is in the living room with her mom. You can go in if you'd like." your dad said. Brandon walked into the living room.
"Hello Mrs. Y/L/N pleasure to see you again." He said. You kinda laughed.
"Hello Brandon. Well be back around midnight. Have fun you two!!" your mom said and left with your dad.
"So im Y/N." you said.
"And im Brandon." He said.
"Yeah. I know." You said. He laughed.
"You like hockey?" he asked. You nodded.
"Cool. Wanna go to Consol and go skating?" he asked.
"Yeah! sounds like fun! let me go grab my skates." you said and ran to your room to grab your skates.
"Ready?" he asked.
"Yup. lets go." you replied. You and Brandon went ice skating.
"Ahh!" you said when you fell on Brandon because you tripped. He laughed and you just laid there on the ice. Brandon kissed you.
"Will you go out with me?" he asked.
"Yes. Ill go out with you." you replied and kissed him again.