Pascal Dupuis

Pascal Dupuis <requested>
"Ugh! I don't understand!" You yell out as you try to do your math homework but failing miserably.
"Hi. Umm. Do you need help?" You hear someone ask as you look up and you see that it's one of your best friends Pascal Dupuis.
"Hey Duper. Yeah. Can you help me?" You ask feeling defeated.
"Sure! What are you doing?" He asked.
"Well it's like a huge packet that has; slopes, graphs, equations, ect ect." You reply. Pointing to the equation: 15x-23=97
"Well. I know for equations, you add 23 because it's -23. So add 23 to get rid of that. Then add the 23 to the 97 to make it equal. If you add 23+97, you get...?" He asked.
"120?..." You say unsure.
"Yes. That's correct. Now you have 15x=120. Then you divide 15 from 15x so you can get x alone. Okay?" He explained.
"Okay..." You say still unsure.
"Then you have to divide 15 and 120. What do you get?" He asked you.
"Oh. Umm. Is it 8?" You asked.
"Yes! So x=8. Do you see how I did that?" He questioned.
"Not really. Like I understand a little bit. What about this equation?" You ask pointing to the equation; -6(17y+34)=450
"Okay. So this one is a little harder. So you have to multiply the -6 by 17y and 34. So -6*17 is?" He says.
"-102x" you reply. He nodded.
"Yup. Now what's -6*34?" He asked.
"Umm -204" you say.
"Yes. Now you have
-102x-204=450. Add 204 to 450 which is 654 and then you have -102x=654. Divide -102 and 654. You get -6.41. So x=-6.41" he says. For the next 2 hours, you and Duper are working on all kinds of math homework. But you're glad that he's there to help you.
"Thanks Duper. You helped me a lot. Now I understand." You tell him after you finish.
"No problem y/n! Anytime. Let's go get some coffee. What do you say?" He asked.
"Yes!! Let's go!!" You reply. And you and Duper go get some good coffee.