Matt Niskanen

You stopped at the book store window. The book that you've been waiting for for months finally came out and was available to buy was in the window. You walked into the store and started to read the summary.
"I hear its an amazing book." You hear a male voice beside you say. You look up and its Matt Niskanen.
"Yeah. That's what I heard too. I've waited months for this book." You say.
"Im Matt. Matt ummm Niskanen." He said scratching the back of his head.
"Im Y/N. and I've never heard of you. Are you suppose to he famous or something?" you ask playfully.
"Well i am a defenseman for the penguins. I play hockey." He said then noticed the back of you shirt which said 'NISKANEN 2' on the back. You giggle.
"So you do know who I am." He said laughing.
"Of course i know who you are. You're my favorite hockey player." You say.
"Well, Y/N, would you like to go out with me tomorrow night around 6:30pm?" Matt asked.
"I would love too." you say.
"Let me buy you the book." he says.
"No. No. I can buy it myself. Let me buy yours." You say.
"Aww how cute. You think you have a choice about letting me buy your book." he says and you giggle. You let Matt buy the book and he buys himself a copy too. Then the next night you have a nice night on your date.