Brian Gibbons

Walking around the local park but your house in Pittsburgh, you decide to sit on one of the swings. Not paying attention, you don't see a male figure sit down on the swing beside you.
"Hello." he said. You look over and see Brian Gibbons. Your favorite pens player.
"Ummm hi." you said speechless.
"Im guessing you like hockey?" He asked.
"Yeah. The only sport i like." you say. He laughed. 'Oh no. Did I say something wrong?' you thought you said to yourself but ended up saying out loud.
"No. You didnt say anything wrong." He said hearing you. You blush.
"Im sorry. Im not used to talking to cute people like you." you say which only makes you blush more.
"Thank you, but have you looked in the mirror lately? you're beautiful! so tell me, whats your name?" he asks.
"Y/N." you say.
"Okay y/n, would it be terrible if i asked you for your number so we could hang out again sometime?" he asked.
"Yeah. Ill type it in your phone and you can type yours in mine." you said and hand Brian your phone. He types his number and you type yours.
"I will call you later." he said before he gave you a friendly hug and left.
"Bye Brian!" you yell after him.
"Good bye y/n!" he yells back.
"Wow. I only meant to go for a walk. Not meet my favorite hockey player!" you say to yourself and walk home still in shock.

{{sorry :/ its terrible}}