Jennie: That person...hasn't texted since the funeral, it's been hours...

Rosé: I want to. No. I need to know who that person is. They killed Lisa. They typed it without shame.

Jisoo: Are we sure this isn't some sick prank played by someone?

Jennie: I...I don't know. But it's good to be alert.

Rosé: Such a stupid person, admitting murder to the victims friends. I wish I knew who they were.

Unknown: Talking about me? I see. Lisa...believe it or not. Sent me to you guys. She played, now it's your turn.

Jennie: What do you mean she played?

Rosé: Why would Lisa send us a murderer?! What sick game are you talking about?!

Unknown: I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Or maybe you could join Lisa earlier than planned. It's a suicide game. Someone sent it her way.

Unknown: Unfortunately, she didn't listen to the rules. She thought it was a joke. Until we struck.

Rosé: ...why?

Unknown: It's all a game sweetie. There's no choice to play so I should tell you the rules.

Unknown: Or maybe I'll let you run around like chickens with no heads.

Jisoo: Just tell us the rules.

Unknown: 1. Don't tell anyone else about the game.

Unknown: 2. You must follow all the instructions, if you don't, you'll regret it.

Unknown: 3. You cannot call the police.

Unknown: 4. If you try to hack us, we will hack into your personal information

Unknown: 5. You must pass it on to 3 people.

Unknown: Lisa broke rules 2 and 3, I told her she'd regret it.

Rosé: This is sick. You are sick. You don't have a heart, do you? Killing people for fun.

Jennie: Lisa was an amazing person. You ruined that.

Jisoo: Don't you have a life? No. Because if you did, you would be in prison.

Unknown: Aww! Thank you! But remember honey, you break rule 3, you end up like Lisa and I don't think you want that, do you?

Jisoo: You're sick.

Unknown: I know. I love it. So first instruction, you all need to meet up. Buy an apartment. Then go to the Seoul train station, talk to the cashier and say "Game" he'll give you what you need. Preform the ritual and leave the apartment, I'll be there after you leave, trying anything tricky and you'll be dead by morning.

Jennie: Okay.

Rosé: WHAT?!

Jisoo: Just go with it Chaeyoung, I don't think we can do anything else

Rosé: Fine...

Unknown: You will start it tomorrow, I'll send you a text on how to do the ritual. Good luck. And remember just because you can't see me, doesn't mean I can't see you. Goodbye.

Jennie made a new group chat Jennie added Rosé to the chat
Jennie added Jisoo to the chat

Jennie: I can't believe this is happening.

Rosé: Lisa...sent that person...you don't think...

Jisoo: She's...gone, Rosé...now we'll take down her murderer.

Rosé: That person will pay.