Rosé laid on the hospital bed, sleeping as her friends sat around her, Jisoo held ice packs and had bandages around some parts of her body.

Jennie looked like she was fine; but if you looked at her neck you see the bright red ring on her neck.

"That person..." Jisoo cringed at Jennie's raspy voice, "is ruthless" the other girl nodded, looking over at Rosé.

They haven't heard anything from Unknown since those things attacked, but they're too shaken up to care.

Unknown: I warned you girls.

Jennie checked her phone, acknowledging the vibration, she showed Jisoo the text.

Jisoo: Screw off. You've done enough.

Unknown: You're not done playing. Finish the game and you can leave.

Jennie sighed and turned her head as she heard a creak from Rosé's hospital bed.

Rosé sat up but instantly laid back down because of the shooting pain in her back.

The impact not only hurt her head but her spine too as she fell, Jennie and Jisoo instantly helped her.

Jennie gently sat her up as Jisoo moved her bed and pillow "Did they text again?" The girls hesitated.

Rosé took that as an answer and sighed "What did they say?" Jennie sat down "They said we're not done playing" Rosé rolled her eyes.

"They expect us to continue after what they did?" Jisoo nodded "I'm taking them down" Jennie stared at Rosé wryly.

"Take it down until you leave the hospital" Rosé nodded, the girl's phones then buzzed, leaving a chilling message from a person that was believed to be long gone.

Lisa: Don't look for me anymore.