①②

The 2 girls worked quickly, Jisoo distracted nurses as Jennie helped Chaeyoung get dressed quickly.

Chae pulled her cap on and left the room, her and Jennie passed by Jisoo, who ended their conversation with the nurses with a excuse of having to see her grandmother.

They had left undetected, now all they have to do is wait until they get back to see if they were truly geniuses with this plan.

But all that mattered now that they were out, was to get to Hongdae.

Jisoo drove as Jennie told the directions, Chae was usually quiet, her mind somewhere else.

What happens if we actually find Lisa here? What if she's hurt? What if this was just a trap? The car came to a stop and we were faced with the junkyard.

"I'm going ahead" "Wait-" but Chaeyoung had left, waiting to find answers as quick as possible.

The other 2 sighed but understood nonetheless, they went in shortly after.

As Chaeyoung passed trash and beaten cars, a figure lurked in the shadows behind her.

She saw something on the floor, Lisa's lipstick, she reached down and picked it up.

It was in perfect condition, it was like she hasn't used it since.

She looked around, she must be close but the figure was closer than Lisa was.

She screamed as she was drawn into the shadows, Jisoo turned and ran in the direction of the screams.

All she found was Chaeyoung's phone, still on with a disturbed image.

"i FOuNd YOu" it read in distorted text, Jennie soon followed her.

"What happened? Why'd you run off like that?"

"They got her Jen, they got Chae."