As the girls slowly woke up in the living room, they remembered the 'Mission' they had.

"Should we do it?" Everyone looked up at Jisoo's question "I-I don't know" Rosé was physically and mentally tired, it was written on her face.

"Do we have a choice? They might kill us" "Lisa might be alive." The other girls looked shocked at Rosé's not yet proven discovery.

"But the funeral..." "They never opened the coffin, it could've been empty, that person is a liar" Jennie rubbed her temples.

"How are you sure, Chae? Her mom was there, she was crying" "Her mom might have not known, we have to find out who this person was. I need to find Lisa" Jisoo rubbed her back.

"Chae, calm down, we'll find her if she's alive, okay?" Rosé nodded.

"We have to go. Get our masks, even we can't be caught" the girls all disappeared into different sections of Rosé's house.

After an hour, they call came out, wearing different colored face masks.

"I got the text, the spray paint is outside. Let's start going" the girls nodded and followed Jennie.

They walked to the location, fixing their appearance so they couldn't be identified.

The spray paint in their hands, they were nervous, nervous that someone could see them.

They had to do this, for Lisa, dead or alive, Rosé opened her can first.

She spray painted the wall, 'Watch out for the Suicide Game' it seemed like a warning for instead of a threat.

Jennie followed spray painting 'Suicide Game' then Jisoo 'Choose wisely' the girls decorated the wall.

Once they finished, Jennie dropped her can first, her hands shaking with nerves.

"We have to go. Come on! Hurry up!" The other girls slowly dropped their cans and ran away.

The hoods over their heads covering them from the world, from who ever could see them.

For them, this was one step closer to Lisa, to see what really happened to finding out the truth.

But for 'Unknown' it's one step closer to killing them, to breaking them down.

Who was going to get there first?