Chapter 11

A little ways more down the path Elayna saw a sigh saying "WELCOME TO THE FOREST OF FAWNS AND FOXES" Once she passed the sign she searched for the red flowers that the Unicorn had told her about. Just then a fox ran across the path. It startled her but she she didn't stop. She kept on the path. She saw blue flowers, pink flowers, white flowers and orange ones. Elayna was starting to think there were no red flowers in this forest.

"Are you Elayna?" a voice called out behind her. Elayna turned around and standing behind her was a Satyr.

"Yes I am" she responded. 

"I'm Samus" the Satyr said.  Elayna smiled. 

"I have been looking for you" she said.

"As I" Samus said. "The queen contacted me and told me to expect you. Elayna nodded. "Come this way" he added and walked past Elayna and down a path of red flowers. Samus led her down the path and soon they reached a very tall rock wall with a wooden door. Samus opened the door and went inside, Elayna followed. She opened her bag and pulled out the queen had given her. 

"Do you need this?" she asked. Without looking in her direction Samus shook his head. Elayna put the letter back in her bag with a shrug.

Samus had started a fire and gestured for Elayna to sit down. Elayna chose a faded red couch that looked Vintage. When she sat down she was surprised that the couch was soft and very comfortable to sit in. 

"As you know the Witches got loose" Samus began. Elayna nodded. 

"The queen told me that I needed to find you and that you would help me." Samus looked ecstatic. 

"I have always wanted to get revenge on those Witches." He jumped out of his seat and ran into another room. He returned with a handful of stuff. An assortment of supplies, papers and a sword. He layed it all out on a table. Elayna got up and walked over to him. 

"Why do you ant to get revenge on the Witches?" she asked.

"They killed my family. Long ago they got loose and infested the forest and my wife, my two daughters got sick and died. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." Elayna said. Samus ignored her. He was studying a graphic map of the world. 

"What's the plan?" Elayna asked. Now Samus looked at her and he beamed.