W-what?

Kiya's Pov

I was at home doing my homework when I remembered Jungkook wanted to talk to me about something.

I still don't know what this is about or what's going on. But he's gonna tell me what's going on later when I see him.

Bing bing

Oh would u look at that, it's Jungkook texting me when I was literally just thinking about him... speak of the devil right?

From : Jungkookie
To : Me
Hey, meet me at the town park near by my house.

From : me
To : Jungkookie
Alright, what time?

From : Jungkookie
To : Me
5: 35

From : Me
To : Jungkookie
Alright, cya there then
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5: 15, so I had time to change. I changed into my normal clothes which is my blue jeans, my black shirt that has "yeah buddy" on it, and a pair of vans with my black beanie.

After I was done, I grabbed my skateboard and was about to head out the door, but my mom stopped me before I could even go.

"Dear? Where are you going?"

"Oh, um.. I'm going to just take a ride around the park and meet Jungkook."

After I said that my sister came out with a teasing look.

"Ouuuuuu, Kiya's got a date with her boyfriend!!" Dion said still teasing me.

"Shut it Dion!! We're not dating!!!" I yelled embarrassed and frustrated that she would say that

"Oh really? Just look, you seem pretty embarrassed when I said 'boyfriend'." This little brat

"What about you huh?" I said crossing my arms looking at her dead in the face

"And what exactly do you mean by that?"

"Ohhhh nothing, I'm just asking how you and ur soon to be 'husband' Ace is moving along. Y'all two have been friends since the 2nd grade after all." I said with a grin when I saw her blushing at the fact that I mentioned Ace.

"S-shut up!!" She yelled then ran to her room embarrassed. Haha I win

"Well, I'll be back for dinner. I won't be out long." I said to my mom before I left.

"Alright, be careful."

"Ne, I will." Said before heading out the door and started riding my skateboard to the park.

~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

Well I came here early, it's 5: 25 and Jungkook should be here soon. While I was waiting, I got bored so I started to go for a walk around the park.

I love this park, this is the park where I met Jungkook when we we're kids. By the time, I just moved here from America. And apparently, He just moved here too. After we met, we became really close friends. Even our parents is close to each other.

We did everything together, like : barbecuing cookouts, camping, fighting class, dancing class, we took singing lessons and even picked up rapping on the way. We've been to summer camps, had holiday parties. We did everything together. And I wouldn't want to change a thing.

I smiled to myself thinking about our childhood.

"Hey Kiya! Over here!!" I looked at the person who called my name and I saw Jungkook. Welp let's see what's wrong with him

"Hey Jungkook."

"Hey."

"Sooooo what did you want to tell me?" I asked because I'm actually literally dying to know. To be honest, what Dion said about Me and Jungkook been stuck in my head ever since I got here. Like what if he feels the same way like I do!? What if he likes me too!? Will he really want to be with me!!?? Ok ok ok I need to chill out now.

Jungkook was hesitating to say what he wanted to tell me. And now I really want too know.... TELL ME!!!

"Jungkook seriously what's wrong-"

"I like Leana..."

Now those.... are 3 words I wasn't expecting to hear....

"W-what?"