Back then

Kiya's Pov

I'm just riding around my neighbor on my skateboard thinking about random things.

Like how I came here in the first place. I still remember that day...

~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

"Sweetie why don't you go play with the other kid's and make friends?" Back then I was a really shy kid who barely talked to anyone. I would literally stick to my mom and Dad like super glue and never let go. Like what did you expect from a little girl who had just recently moved in.

I watched as all the other kids were playing with each other having fun... it must be nice to have friends.

While I was watching, I noticed a little boy sitting on the swings alone watching all the other kids play around too. He looked kinda lonely like me so I thought that maybe... I should talk to him.

"Eomma? Appa? Can I go over to the swings right quick? Please."

Dad : "Sure sweetie, just be careful alright? Appa doesn't want his little princess to get hurt"

Mom : "Same goes for me sweetheart."

"Thank you, I'll be careful." I smiled and walked over to the little boy on the swings. Everytime I got closer to the boy I got really nervous because I haven't talked to anyone since I moved here.

I stopped at the swings and tried my hardest to talk. Seriously I was that nervous, I haven't talked to anyone, so he would be the first one I've talked to so far. I gathered up all my courage and was finally able to get at least one sentence out of my mouth.

"H-hi, my n-name is L-Lee Kiya." Looks like I got his attention because he looked at me making me even more nervous... but I got to say... he was really cute

He was quite for a little bit, but then he smiled and spoke to me

??? : "Hi, My name is Jeon Jungkook" He's smile was so sweet and welcoming... I'm pretty sure I'm blushing, am I blushing?? I think I'm blushing.

"Why are you sitting here alone?"

Jungkook : "I really don't talk to anyone. I just moved here two weeks ago and I don't have any friends yet."  He explained to me and I completely understand.

"W-well we can be friends, I just moved here too so-" I was cut off by him being in fount of me smiling so wide. Aww he has bunny teeth... Cute!!

Jungkook : "That would be great!! We moved here around the same time so now we can relate to each other and bond over things even more!! Let's be bestfriends from now on, this is gonna be awesome!!" He was getting overly excited about being friends with me. Honestly I thought about it too,and seeing him go off on how we can do things together, made me happy.

I was listening to him talking and I started laughing out loud. He stopped and looked at me in confusion which made me laugh a little bit more.

Jungkook : "What's so funny?"

"It's just that, your excited about us being friend and I found it cute and funny"

Jungkook : "Oh, you think I'm cute?" He said while smirking at me. Ok so apart of my six year old self just died because of that smirk. It's like he's staring into my soul!!

"Y-yahh! You know what I meant!!" I was overly embarrassed like for the love of god and that's good and holy.... HELP ME

I was about to say something else but then he started laughing at me.