Alright I'll help

"Sooooo what did u want to tell me?"

Jungkook was hesitating to say what he wanted to tell me. And now I really want to know.... TELL ME!!

"Jungkook seriously what's wrong-"

"Like like Leana..."

Now those... are three words I wasn't expecting to hear...

"W-what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiya's Pov

"W-what?" I asked shocked and a bit heartbroken...

"I said I like Leana-"

"Oh please don't repeat what you said I heard you the first time." I said while cutting him off. I really didn't want to hear him say it again.

I sat there in silence while he told me why he liked her... He said he started developing feelings for her when we we're in middle school.

The way he's explaining how he feels about her kind hurts.... I should've never thought about us being together.... when I know that's never gonna happen...

"So yeah... that's why I like Leana... I wanted too tell you this because I was hiding it from you for a long time and I know that you'll tell me anything so I kinda felt shitty for not telling you how I feel about her." Well at least he cares enough to tell me and not lead me on thinking that he might like me.

I was just standing there and he was looking at me like he was waiting for an answer- oh shit he is waiting for an answer, whoops

"Oh uhm," what do I say now!?? Oh shit what do I say to my crush when he just confessed his feelings to me about Leana!?? Fuck ok ok ok just say the first thing on your mind. "I'm happy for you Kookie!!" Damn it why did I say that!!??

He just smiled at me and then he hugged me. And I was just sitting there all awkward and uncomfortable. He was hugging me for like a minute then he pulled away.

"Is that all you needed to tell me? Cause I need to head home for uhhh- dinner yeah that's right dinner... hehe" I honestly lied about that, dinner won't be ready by the time I get home, and besides I barely eat dinner anyway. I just need a excuse to get out of here.

"Welllll there is one more thing I need." Damn it I was so close to going home

"Well? What is it-" ok this child needs to stop cutting me off 😑

"INEEDYOUTOFAKEDATEMESOICANMAKEHERJEALOUSANDGOOUTWITHME!!!"

......What? I don't know how but I completely understood that whole damn thing...

"I'm sorry, can you say that again? Because the amount of stupidity in that whole sentence threw me off."

He just sighed and explained what he meant.

"I want too make her jealous, but I need your help with that."

Ok... is this guy seriously asking me to make Leana jealous? Is he stupid?

"Umm Jungkook? Why would I want to help you make her jealous? Seriously that's just stupid."

"I know I know... but you know her a little more than I do. So you know what she likes and what can make her be jealous."

"....But that makes no sense!!! Jungkook come on, you don't need my help with this. And seriously why make her jealous!? Just ask her out it's not that hard!!" I'm done with this guy for the day. He's asking me to make one of my bestfriends jealous! I can't do that!!