Dance practice pt. 2

Kiya's pov

"Are you guys ready to practice now??" I asked and everyone nodded yes.

"Ok then uhmm... Bts how about you guys go first?? Start us up."

Namjoon : "Sure why not. Which song should we do first??"

Jimin : "Hyung, let's do 'BS&T' then girls haven't seen it yet."

Tyuzu : "Okay but is it okay to watch??"

After she asked Jimin looked at her with a sly smirk then answered.

Jimin : "Maybe for the other girls, but not for you." He got in her face "You might get all hot and flustered over me."

Everyone chuckled and Tyuzu just roll her eyes at his stupidity.

Tyuzu : "Oh don't get cocky, Jimin. If I were to get hot and flustered, it would because of my husband Lee Jong-suk. Not a stubby short stack like you."

Everyone laughed, Tyuzu smirked in victory, and Jimin? Well he stormed off into position grumbling cuss words towards her.

I swear they are literally an old married couple.

Namjoon : "Can we start now??"

The girls and I nodded and watch the dance. And I got to say.....

.....Damn

Once again..... DAAAAYYYUUUMMM

All of us cheered and clapped for the boys.

I got up and gaved Jungkook a towel and a water bottle.

"You okay??" I asked handing him the items then he smiled.

Jungkook : "I'm good." He replied then suddenly pulled me by the waist closer to his body.

Oh no.

"Umm... w-what are you doing??"

Jungkook : "What?? Can't I hug my girlfriend anymore??" He innocently smiled.

"Not in front of everyone-" I paused and turned to see everyone looking at us with a smile.

"Yah, what are you guys looking at??"

Jisoo : "Just one of the cutest couples in this room."

Jin : "What about you and me??" He said with a pout, and Jisoo just smiled and touched his cheek.

Jisoo : "Besides us, sweetie."

Jin then smiled and gaved her a kiss on the forehead then back hugged her.

Hoseok : "Hey, first off. Me and my Momo are the cutest couple in here!!"

Momo : "Hobi... they didn't know yet." She chuckled nervously

We just stood there looking at the two of them for a minute in complete silence for over a minute.

Everyone : "YOU GUYS ARE DATING!? SINCE WHEN!?"

We kept bombing them with questions and Hobi just stood there mouthing a "whoops" to Momo.

Momo : "We started dating around two weeks ago. I wanted to wait to tell you guys, but that backed fired and this cute little Raggamuffin spoiled it."