So thats what he meant....

Kiya's Pov

Walking to school early in the morning is great isn't it?? I mean you wake up and get everything together so then you can leave,  and then you just keep walking. Who cares if your tired or not, or if your legs hurt. That all won't matter as long as you hurry up and walk to school....

Do you sense my sarcasm??

As always I'm walking to school cause I won't have time to wait for the bus....  Seriously that damn thing feels like it's taking forever and I rather walk than stand there waiting for the bus while looking like an idiot. So now I just walk

~~~~Few hours at the end of the day~~~~

I'm walking around the school looking for Jungkook cause I needed to ask him about his so called "plan to actually get Leana" Still think this is stupid but imma try to do the best in can.... And hey if they do get together it'll be fine.

But right now I just wanna know where Jungkook is. I feel like I looked everywhere and it still can't find him. I saw a few girls from my class so I went to them and asked if they saw him anywhere.

"Hi excuse me,  have you seen Jungkook anywhere? I need to talk to him."

Girl 1 : "Nope we haven't seen him since this morning." One of them answered but then someone else spoke up.

Girl 2 : "Wait, are you Lee Kiya??"

"Yeah that's me. Why?"

After I answered they looked like they we're about to fangirl or something like that.

Now they're just looking at me while smiling and it's kinda freaking me out. Then one of them patted my back and ran while yelling "good luck"

But good luck for what?? I don't get it

I kept asking around but I still got the same response before. A pat on them back or a thumbs up then them saying good luck

"Kiya!!!" I turned around to see Jisoo and Lisa walking up to me and waving.

(a/n : L is for Lisa and J is for Jisoo. This is what it's gonna be like for the rest of the book!!)

"Oh, hey guys."

L : "Looking for someone??"

"Yeah, have you seen Jungkook anywhere?? "

J : "Yeah,  we actually saw him around the courtyard a few minutes ago."

L : "He looked like he was planing for something."

"So that's where he was this whole time.... Alright well I gotta go ask him something."

L : "Can we join? We got nothing to do."

"Sure I guess it's cool." That was when I thought of what Dion told me. I made up my mind and decided to tell them later.

We we're almost at the courtyard talking about some random stuff. Then we heard a faint "she's coming." From down the hall.

The second we got there and opened the door music started playing. I know this song- wait oh no

Claps and cheering could be heard everywhere around us and I'm just standing here with Lisa and Jisoo with a "what the fuck just happened" look on my face