Cold Winter

Kiya's pov

2 months later to December

"Jesus Christ it's so cold" I said while rubbing my hands together.

I woke up late again, and forgot to watch the weather report this morning. I wasn't expecting it to be that cold today.

While I was walking I passed Jungkook's house. Lucky for me he was just walking out with his car keys in hand.

"Yo Jungkook!!" I yelled to get his attention and he looked up at me.

Jungkook : "Oh, Hey Yaya." He smiled while looking at my jacket "Why are you wearing such a small jacket?? You do know that it's like 29° right?"

"Yeah Kookie I totally knew that it's gonna be freezing as shit out here, so I decided to wear the smallest jacket that I own in my closet, completely disregarding the fact that I cold get a cold, a fever, or even the flu cause of all those kids at school who don't know how to take care of themselves..." I looked at Jungkook with a sarcastic look on my face hoping he would get how cold I am.

Jungkook : "...Are you being sarcastic-"

"Of course I'm being sarcastic!! Seriously it's cold as FUCK, and do you really think I would leave my house with a small jacket knowing that my health is on the line!? Know what it doesn't matter, can I have a ride?" I ask completely done with his stupidity.

Jungkook : "Alright, alright, I'll give you a ride. Geez someone is a little moody today." He said while unlocking his car door

"You know I wasn't so cold, I've would've kicked your ass and make you buy me dinner afterwards" I glared at him and got in his car. He just smiled

Jungkook : "I know, that's why I'm saying whatever I can before you start to feel better."

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window while we drove to school. The drive was quite, except for the music the was playing in the background. I started to hum along, eventually singing along. Forgetting that Jungkook was driving I started to sing louder, completely focusing on the song and nothing else. Everything was good until Jungkook interrupted me.

Jungkook : "I know I say this a lot, but you really are a good singer. Like you have so much talent, I don't know why you his it from everyone."

"Thank you Kookie, but I told you before. I feel very uncomfortable singing in front of a lot people. Makes me feel sick."

Jungkook just sighed, remembering how much stage fright I have.

Jungkook : "I know. But I really think you got what it takes to be an idol. I mean, you can dance very well, your acting is amazing, and your singing sounds so lovely. Not to mention you can rap as well. You are very special, and I don't want a stupid stage to make you feel weak. You are much more than that Kiya. Much more."

I blushed a bit while listening to him. Before he could look at my pink face I looked back outside the window. But I still smiled

"Thank you Jungkook for believing in me. Spoken like a true best friend." I finally looked at him to see him smiling back at me.

Jungkook : "You mean Boyfriend."

My eyes widen and I blushed even more.

"Y-you mean Fake Boyfriend right Jungkook?"

Jungkook : "Oh yeah right, sorry for some reason it feels real. Like I said you are a great actress."

My eyes soften at his remark then I looked down so he wouldn't see how upset I am.