Movie Night

Kiya's Pov

Why the hell am I here....

Flashback from 20 minutes ago

"Um... what you guys doing here??" I ask in so much confusion.

Right now I am staring at two people I wasn't expecting to be here because of their plans today.

Jungkook : "Leana wanted you to come with us to the movies."

Leana : "It's not like I'm uncomfortable with hanging out with Jungkook, or anything. It's just that I'd feel better if you were there too. All three of us haven't been together in such a long time, so I thought you can come with us." She explained with a smile then continued. "So will you come with us??"

I looked at Leana dead in the face for a second. Then I looked at Jungkook just to confirm that he's ok with it.

What I was expecting was Jungkook waving his head no, and telling me with his eyes not to do it.

What I didn't expect was Jungkook actually nodding his head yes and his eyes were filled wth excitement.

What??

"Look I would love to come, but I'm have plans today. Besides even if I didn't have any plans I wouldn't want to be the third wheel. This is Leana and Jungkook day. I don't need to be added into this. You two go have fun without me-" that's when I got cut off

Kiya's Mom : "Kiya!! Who's at the door- Oh, Hello Jungkook and Leana." My mother said with a smile. "What are you two doing here??"

Leana smiled.

Leana : "We're here to ask Kiya if she wanted to come to the movies with us. But she said she has plans already."

That's when my mom laughed.

Kiya's Mom : "If by 'plans' you mean Kiya sitting on the couch all day watching Descendants of the Sun on Netflix. Then she doesn't really have plans she just wants to be lazy."

I can hear both Jungkook and Leana trying to muffle out a laugh, so I just glared at them to make it stop.

Kiya's Mom : "Kiya sweetie why don't you go out and have some fun. All you do is eat all our food, watch tv, sleep, and repeat. You need to go out more."

I tried to refuse but my mom said 'no buts.' And forced me to get dressed then kicked me out the house with 20 bucks to get food.

Mother why you do this to me... I was such a good girl, so why you have to punish me like this... I don't feel like socializing with people today...

Damn it.

Present time

Oof...

This whole time while we we're here I haven't said a word. I just acted invisible.

Jungkook : "Ok so we're gonna watch Jurassic World. Is that ok with the both of you??"

Leana smiled and nodded yes, and I just shrugged.

I looked around the theater just watching people go by. But then I stopped to see a familiar figure walk pass me.

"Taehyung??"

He turned to look at me and smiled.

Tae : "Well hello dear friends of mine, I wasn't expecting to to be here."

Jungkook : "Oh are you here by yourself hyung?? What movie are you gonna watch??"

Tae : " I'm here to watch Jurassic world, and I was gonna come watch it with Jimin but he canceled for some reason. So now I'm here by myself.