Cold winter pt.2

Jungkook's pov

As I watched Kiya take the new kid to the nurse, I started to wonder what happen to him.

Maybe he was really sick. Well I hope he feels better soon. Exams are coming up pretty soon.

Mrs. Wang : Alright class let's get back to work now.

I stared back down at my notes and continued to follow the instructions from Mrs. Wang.

After Class at lunch

I was gonna eat lunch with Kiya today, but she said she was gonna spend lunch time in the library just so she can squeeze some more studying time for the exams.

Walking into the lunch room I see Leana sitting alone reading a book. I just admire everything about her. The way she looks when she doesn't understand anything is just so cute.

I decided to come up behind her and cover her eyes.

"Guess who." I said in a funny voice

Leana : "Oh dear let me see I recognised that high pitched voice anywhere," She paused putting her finger to her lip "Oh! Jimin is that you??"

I laughed

"Haha no it's me."

Leana : "Oh man I really thought it was Jimin." She said while laughing

"Well mocking him is one of my many talents. One of my favorites really" I chuckled

Leana : "Haha well we both know what he would've said if he was here."

"Yeup definitely"

We looked at each other getting ready to mock Jimin some more

Leana & Me : "HEY MY VOICE ISN'T THAT HIGH!!!"

We both ended up laughing.

"Anyway whatcha doing here by yourself?"

Leana : "Oh I was just studying a bit. I'm just stuck on this question."

Leana showed me the question that She was stuck on. To me this question was pretty easy.

"Oh, I know how to work this out. I can show you if you want-" she cut me off with a hug.

Leana : "Oh my gosh thank you!! Please show me."

Leana slid her book to me and I chuckled. It took a few minutes to explain the equation to her, but she eventually got it herself.

Leana : "Thank you Jungkook. That really helped me out."

She looked at me with a soft smile witch made me melt.

"Ah it was no problem. Just trying to help."

Leana : "Seriously Kiya is lucky to have someone like you. You're so helpful."

I smiled widely. Man she really believes that we're dating.

"Yeah she sure is. I'm literally the best boyfriend ever." I joked and she laugh

Lunch was about to be over, and Leana was starting to pack her stuff up. While she was doing that I tried thinking of ways to spend more time with her.

"Hey do you need a ride home after school?"

Leana : "Oh you don't have to I'll be fine."

"No it's ok, it's very cold. I'll drive you."

Leana just looked at me and smiled.

Leana : "Alright thank you, Jungkook."

"Hey it's no problem. Happy to help." I smiled as she waved and walked away to her last class of the day.

I'm happy that I'm taking her home, but this last class is gonna feel like forever! I really wanna see her again...

I'll just have to be patient and get through the rest of this long class...

But damn it I don't want to...

After last class~

The last bell of the day started to sing, and I bolted out of my seat to the entrance of the school.

I was was planning on beating Leana there, but that failed when I saw her already standing there.

"Hey hope you didn't wait too long, I'm sorry."

Leana smiled at me very sweetly and nodded her head.

Leana : "It's ok, Jungkook. Besides my class was closer to the entrance anyways."

"Oh ok. Well are you ready to go?"

Leana : "Yeup! Let's go home!"

I chuckled as we walked to my car. We talked about random things and luckily I made her laugh. I opened the car door for her then she smiled

Leana : "Wow quite a gentleman."

I chuckled

"Well I try."

I closed the door for her, and walked to the drivers side. After putting in the keys in the ignition, I started to pull off. We continued talking about random things like about school and music.

While we we're talking, I looked through my rear view mirror and saw someone still at the school entrance.

It looked like a girl.

'Wow poor thing. She should really get home before it gets colder. She even has a small jacket. That's not good. Hope she gets home safely though.'

Know that I think of it....

....Where's Kiya?

Probably caught a ride or something..

Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like 💚👍
Share 💙📲
Comment 💜😂