Part //🎾1

Australian open, the first grand slam of the year

Australian open, the first grand slam of the year. Hundreds of pro players are roaming around the venue, some watching matches themselves and some coming from their practices or some doing interviews here and there.

The atmosphere around the courts is incredible, a lot of fans are present to watch the matches and children to meet their heroes. There are food outlets, restaurants and refreshments around the arena for when needed.

1st round matches are taking place at their respective courts and some people have already settled to watch the matches.

One of the crowds favorites is the match between the young prodigy Alexander zverev and the experienced David Ferrer on court number 3.

Many more matches are happening around but it seems as though that one is the one taking the spotlight today.

The match is already underway with the German serving first.

Alessia's POV

I'm sitting in the front row seats watching alex play his first round match against David right now. Im basically biting on my fingernail off because I'm so worried for Alex, I'm worried not that he will loose, but because he's worried as well.

Just 15 minutes ago I was sitting with him in the locker room in he was kinda struggling to focus a bit. It's his first time facing the Spanish so he doesn't really know what to expect.

I didn't really know what to say to him besides the fact that he will do great, because he will! It's normal to be nervous before your match. Every player goes through it.

We where sitting on one of the locker room benches and alex was lying down with his head on my thigh. We didn't always have quiet time like this before his matches, only when he would call me to come hold his hand before the match to help him 'relax' .

I know alex can be a baby sometimes but only with me he is. We have built such a strong relationship that we can show each other all our emotions. We still have our arguments often but not one has been too serious.

"You'll do great Alex" I whispered giving him a kiss on the forehead then continuing to play with his hair.

Alex was playing with my puppy Lovic who was on his lap also making alex relaxed before the match. He was playing with the name on her collar tracing over the letters. It somehow looked like a cute little family we had.

A big security guard came round the corner and told us we had 8 minutes before alex had to go out, so he sat up and tightened the headband around his forehand

"I always do great when my baby girl is watching me" , Alex says looking at me. He always looked so cute when he said things like that.

He leaned forward to kiss me, so I did the same. Right as we are about to kiss he looks down for a second, and I think he's just nervous, but I see him kiss Lovic!

"I was talking about you Lovic" he says looking at the dog!

Oh wow he was talking to the dog how nice of him! "Heyy What the hell alex " I say trying to sound angry, but honestly about to laugh.

Alex bursts into laugher. He laughs so hard you'd think he was crying.

My cheeks go so red because I feel embarrassed. I don't know why but I do actually. Like I thought he was going to kiss me then he kissed the dog!

I turn around and face the other way to give alex my back because he is still laughing and I don't know what to do or say.

Suddenly I hear him stop laughing then he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me on the cheek. "Im just kidding baby". He gives me another kiss on the cheek but this time for longer.

He drops his hands and bends down to pick up his tennis bag. "I'm so lucky to have you" he says whilst closing the zip.

He throws he's bag over his shoulder onto his back and adjusts himself to it.

I takes my hand and we walk to the entrance of the arena. "Good luck sascha " I say to him squeezing his hand a bit. He was looking straight at the court looking really focused. He looks so hot when he is focusing I have to say.

He takes two seconds to look at me and he gives me a kiss, this time a real one thank God. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and rubs it softly during our kiss.

I gently push him away because alex sometimes gets a bit excited and we don't want that to happen.

"Good luck, I'll be cheering for you babe" I tell him whilst I let go of his hand.

I take a few steps back giving him one minute to refocus.

We hear his name from the big speaker and right before he walks out he winks at me and smiles

We hear his name from the big speaker and right before he walks out he winks at me and smiles. Awww.

I turn around and pick up the dog I'm somehow jealous of now and I head outside to find my seat to watch the match.

------

So this is just a chapter to start off the book, I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment !

Also please be checking the cast page now and then because I will be adding new people as we go along🎾

alessiagoffo