Part//🎾8

Heidi's POV

What the hell ? What is Alessia hiding.
Honestly I don't know what to think about this situation. Then again it's not my business so why should it bother me.? Well because she's my friend that's why.

Im sitting on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom which is right in front of me, but the door is closed.

Who was she talking to ? What could Alessia be keeping from Alexander that he doesn't know of after two years of relationship.

Maybe that's why he's so upset these days, maybe he knows Alessia is keeping something from him and he doesn't respect that.

What the hell do I know anyway? Right now I should be on a date with Dominic, but I'm here getting involved in drug trafficking.

I can hear her fiddling with bottles and opening drawers around in the bathroom. My hearing senses are on one hundred percent right now and I could probably hear a pin drop. The air in the room is very dense and I feel like I'm about to pass out any second now.

Next I hear her open the sink and let the water run. What the.. hell is she doing.

I'm sitting so uncomfortable on the bed in silence it's crazy. I'm biting on my nail and I'm tapping my foot on the floor as I sit there in complete silence, waiting and not knowing what to do next.

Dominic please show up!

I've never wanted to see Dominic's stupid face so much in my life. For sure I'll never tell him that though.

"Did you tell him?" I hear Alessia's roommate Sonya ask her. She's in the bathroom with her as well. So she probably knows about whatever is going on with her.

Him.
So Alessia was on the phone with a guy huh?

"He knew from the beginning" she says sniffing, telling me that she's still crying or was crying.

God I hope she is not taking drugs so some shit like that, I'm prepared with stand up and stomp into the bathroom and give her a long lecture if I need to.

The water is still running and I'm still sitting in silence on the bed, I feel I might shit myself any second now. There's so much tension in the air, you could take a bite out of it.

"Hold my hair back please " Alessia says to Sonya.

Because of the water running I can't really hear clearly, but I swear I heard Alessia say ouch in pain soon after she told Sonya to hold her hair back.

Okay now all the hair on my body is standing. I feel there's going to be some crime scene the next morning and the police will ask for my fingerprints or something.

"Does it hurt?" Sonya asks her.

"I'm used to it" she says turning off the water tap.

"Heidi's coming over, does she know anything ?"

"No, nothing , lets go back "

I can hear them coming back into the bedroom now. Shit, I have to pretend I heard nothing. I have about ten seconds to think of a cover up before they know I heard the whole conversation and next thing they'll be asking me for answers.

Think think think.

My palms are sweaty and my hands are shaking but I manage to grab my phone from my pocket and dial the number at the top which is my sisters.