Part//🎾4

(This chapter has 2 POV's btw)

Alessia's POV

This cannot be happening to me.. it's just not possible. I don't know what to say.. or what to think! I'm clenching my fist so hard I might start bleeding from my palms. Of all the WTA players in the whole tournament, it could be anyone! Anyone on the tour I wouldn't mind! It just had to be..

Belinda Bencic !

What kind of luck is this, that your boyfriend gets partnered with your enemy! If this is karma getting back at me for all the bad things I've done then I'm sorry, but this is just too much of a punishment this.

I don't think I could stand to watch them practice together every morning and high five each other between every single point ! I'd literally die inside. It would kill me, I would throw up over and over again, until my system is as empty as Belinda's black heart.

I may be exaggerating but believe me it sucks a lot. I feel like I don't know what to do in this situation.

I have to calm down and I have to go. Getting mad over Belinda is a waste of time, whereas I could be getting all my anger out on the ball, on the court. Doing something productive, so if I ever play against that skank, I'll show her who's pro.

Trust me I'm still very very mad but I know it's not worth it, I just have to shut up, forget about it and go have a good practice.

Alex..

I swear Alex is gonna get it as soon as I see him, he didn't say anything to me about this. For sure he knew about this and he kept it. Someone better save his ass, because he's gonna get it as soon as I see him.

I walk straight onto the court and Heidi is already there talking to her sister.

----

Heidi's POV

"Anna go hang out in the players lounge and come back in an hour, okay ?"

"Yeah whatever "

I give my sister a kiss and she turns around making her way to the players lounge.

I arrived on court like 10 minutes ago, ready for my practice with Alessia. I have my rackets and everything ready to hit some balls this session.

I'm pretty warmed up because I had a good hit with my sister this morning at the hotel, so I'm ready to flow.

"Hey lonso "

I turn myself around to see my hitting partner walking towards me.

"Goffiii !"

I drop my racket and run to her and give he a squeezing hug that lasts at least 30 seconds. I last saw Alessia last year at FED cup when we were roommates, and I've missed her so much since.

Since then we weren't allowed to sleep together because at the end of each tour we would pull pranks on the atp players for fun, mainly because we were so bored and we were teenagers.

Thats also how she met Alex, two years ago.

Flashback ..

- Alessia and I bought a bucket of slime, at one of the stores for one of our pranks. We wanted to prank someone but we didn't really have a target at the time, luckily for us Alex was walking past, going to the pool, maybe to get a tan or cool off.