Part//🎾3

Alessia POV

I'm still thinking about what just happened 5minutes ago as I am walking to Court 8. I already have my adidas practice kit on so I won't have the problem of changing when I get there.

Alex seems to always find a way to make me fall in love with him over and over again

Alex seems to always find a way to make me fall in love with him over and over again. Like he does things like this which are so hard to stop thinking about, it's like his in my mind all the time and I can't help but smile at the thought.

Well maybe it's because my phone wallpaper is a picture of me and him so every time I unlock phone he is there.

I hope Belinda Bencic was watching when alex gave me his shirt. I can't stand her. I swear.

The last time Alexander was on tour with her, and I couldn't go because of my wrist, she snuck into Alexanders room, in a bath towel, soaking wet, at midnight !.

Her excuse for going into his room, was that she needed shampoo! Every player has shampoo and conditioners stacked in their rooms, and she should bring her own!

It's so childish of her to do that, and she knows that I'm with Alex. From the minute she found out that we were together, she has been out to get me.

Sometimes Alex is such an idiot he doesn't realize she is in love with him and wants to kill me, and he does nothing to stop her from putting her hands all over him.

He thinks she's just being 'friendly or nice' and it gets to me. I hate when she touches him everywhere looking straight at me to simply piss me off. That's not being nice, that's being a whore.

And it's still happening !

I hate to think about this topic so I just brush it off so I can have a good practice, and nothing stressful.

I'm walking to the court with yet another body guard. He looks like a rock wearing a suite and all he does is follow me around without my permission. I think I can walk to a tennis court my myself thank you.

Well I guess that's what being 'famous' is all about.

My practice with Heidi is a private one which means there won't be many fans around because it's a reserved court. So why the hell did this mountain of a person have to follow me, I think to myself. Security reasons of cause.

There's a tunnel kind of thing I have to walk through to get to the court. It's kind of like a hall of fame for all the players I think, all from this generation though?

It's like a really big picture frame with two players from both genders who are paired according to the way they play, how famous they are and how the fans pair them. The boarder of the frame is made from shining wood and the case is glass. It's at least as big as two doors.

From the first row there's Serena and roger. Novak and Maria. Rafa and Angelique. Etc

I keep making my way down the whole of fame past about 10 other frames until I see Dominic is on the wall as well ! He must have been so happy when he saw this, that's if he has seen this yet.

I'm so happy to see this piece of shit friend of mine on the wall! I'm honestly so happy for him, and his paired with Heidi! I internally laugh to myself because these two are really crazy people so they make a funny pair.

Both of them are amazing players, so for sure they belong on that wall.

Dominic Thiem AUT. Heidi Alonso AUT

I'm almost at the end of the wall and I'm so touched by seeing all these incredible people on this wall, I'm hoping one day they will put one of me on there, because they change the wall very often, I just have to work hard and hopefully will see my name on there.

"They are a very good team these two " says the bodyguard next to me pointing at the two Austrian players.

"What do you mean team " I ask the mountain man next to me. I don't really know what he means by team, so I kinda have to ask him plus I'm kinda getting tired of this awkward silence between us.

"This year for the Australian open they have assigned mixed doubles partners to make the tournament more interesting for the fans."

"So all these frames with pairs that you see, are mixed doubles partners this tournament"

I had no idea about this, and I don't think anyone else did as well. It's quite a surprise because not even my team told me about this. But for sure it's going to be interesting because it's some kind of charity plus grand slam event.

Heidi and Dominic are partners! That's probably the best pairing they could make and I can't wait to see Dominic's reaction when he finds out about this.

I doubt alex will be playing mixed doubles, because he has never done it before and well he would have told me we would be playing together by now, because who else would he be playing with.

I'm kind of running late now so I take a look at the last frame at the end of the hall, because heidi is probably waiting for me in the court..

"No fucking way!! " I scream out loud.

It's a picture of Alex, and his partner is ....

----

Thanks for reading guys and sorry for the cliff hanger at the end aha I was just trying something to make it more interesting. Plus all the drama and exciting things start next chapter! Sorry about the first three if they weren't that amazing! Trust me it gets better

Please check out fthiss  page because she has a new book and it's hella interesting
Find out Alex's partner in the next chapter!