Part //🎾 11

Alessia POV

I'm fast walking to the entrance of the Australian open gate so I can get to my warmup in time and run away from all this bullshit.

I'm on the verge of breaking in a jog with how fast I'm walking, but I can't seem to get away. I would run, sprint even, but it's not the appropriate arena for this.

My eyes are watering and my cheeks are flashing bright red. I wish, I wish that somehow I wouldn't hear him. My legs simply won't carry me away from the repetitive calling.

"Alessia!"

I'm not going to stop, no way and I'm not looking back. I wont let him treat me this way. I'm not going to continue to play this maze game that has no way out.

A game where internal pain and heartbreak is, is normal ?

I'm not going to keep getting emotionally hurt and confused by the one I 'love'.

He won't listen to me when I tell him Belinda is madly in love with him and would do anything to get me out of the picture. So why should I listen to him for whatever fucked up excuses he's come up with now.

"Alessia wait!"

His voice is closer and louder now and it just makes me furious to hear him repeatedly call my name when it's clear I don't want him near me right now.

I think I'm ready to let my legs carry me away from this. Things like this can be sorted out when both parties are in the right state of mind, which is obviously not right now.

That's when I feel a hand grip my wrist and pull me back a step. His hand. The fingers and palm I'm all too used to now.

I take a really deep breathe to inhale as much air as I can, because I know for a fact that this isn't going to be a subtle conversation.

"What Sascha!" I complain untying my wrist from his grip.

We are standing face to face with very little distance between us and our eyes are locked on each other's.

"What game are you playing Alessia ?"

He doesn't raise his voice, which actually takes me by surprise. But his question. No no no.

"Excuse me, what game am I playing? I've done nothing Sascha, nothing to hurt you, I don't deserve this."

God can he just understand me. Just once. I don't want to keep explaining myself to my boyfriend. If he won't listen now, I'm not going to keep trying.

"Oh really! Okay and running straight into Milos arms for protection ?" He challenges raising his eyebrow. His voice is in his normal tone and his eyes are soft.

It's like he wants to tell me something without actually saying it. Or he is plain jealous and his ego is too high to admit it.

"He came to cheer me up after my boyfriend wouldn't even acknowledge my existence! He came to me, because I was hurt, I had nobody Alex, you had Belinda." I say looking up at the sky to try stop the tears from running down my cheeks.

It's obviously not working because they run all the way down my cheeks and neck.

I've never cried this much before in a time span of two days. Wtf.