Part//🎾9

"Ready to go?" He asks with that same damn lip bite that gets me every time...

--

Heidi's POV

I avert my eyes to Dominic as I begin to stand up slowly from the bed. He's looking directly at me with a cheeky look on his face. He's arms are crossed over his chest and he's shifting his weight from one foot to another.

He's wearing denim jeans and an adidas sweater .

I make my way towards him and he has this weird smirk on his face. He's scanning me from head to toe, his eyes and that kinda sexy bad boy look he has on, scream trouble and danger.

When I get to the door I turn to the girls. "See you guys tomorrow and good luck girls, sleep well" I say looking at them both, but of cause directly it to Alessia. She's playing Caroline tomorrow, so she needs all the rest she can get.

Whereas Sonya is playing Ana konjuh. Still tough, but less tough you know.

"Don't stay too late kids, you have matches tomorrow, we don't want you to be waking up in the wrong beds tomorrow do we." Sonya comments looking at us like she's going to call the cops if we're not back by 8.30 or something.

"Don't worry Sonya, I'll make sure Heidi sleeps well tonight and ready for tomorrow" he says looking again directly at me and not at Sonya.

I think there's something on my face, because he keeps looking to me, I'm suddenly so self conscious.

Where did he get all this confidence from. I kinda like it, it's a different side of him.

"Okay get out I have to sleep " Sonya says closing the door, leaving us on the other side by ourselves.

Dominic suddenly puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Lets go babe"

Babe...holy shit

What the, since when. Did I miss something? Because last time I checked we're old friends just catching up. Physically yes, but in my head maybe not, and in his, who knows. He says it so calmly like he's been doing it for years or something.

Ummm. Should I say something. Or maybe he's just being friendly. I hope so.

I can't help but tense up at this move. Not in a bad way, but I was kinda taken off guard a little, by the sudden public display of affection.

We walk all the way to the elevator like this. I don't bother removing his arm, because I kinda like it there to be honest. Also because his cologne smells really nice.

Once we're in the elevator and the doors close, him removes his arm and turns to me.

"Hey sorry about all the comments, I didn't expect anyone to react like that" he says licking his lips.

"Don't worry about it, it was kinda funny to be honest" I say trying to lighten the awkward mood a bit in the moving box.

"Oh okay that's good" he says looking relived.

Once we get to the ground floor we make our way out of to elevator and into the main lobby.

"It's amazing here!" I gush looking around at the place. I didn't get to see the lobby before because I used the back way which is faster to my room.