2. I Do...Not

2. I Do... Not

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

Well it's safe to say I have childlike tendencies when I don't get what I want. I'm not proud of it since I'm a grown ass Lady G who runs her streets as the Queen that the world knows I am but I'm aware of the tendency as is Arlie.

"Please, Trell. Just one quickie before you leave." I begged as I followed him around the kitchen but he shook his head. "Why not? We have a perfectly good table right there, also a nice counter, there's the couches, nigga we got walls around us but the ones between my legs needa be broken down by you." I said which got him laughing.

"Nope." He said in a smoothly casual voice.

"Oh my God. This is Tilly Beans abuse. I thought in a relationship I could get dick all around the cock- clock but no." Fuck, that slipped out. "Why aren't you giving me attention? Nigga I will annoy the fuck out of you, I don't care."

"You can annoy me all you want, if I can put up with Varo for nearly all my life, I'm pretty tolerant of annoyance by this point." He said with a casual shrug as he grabbed his keys and I jumped onto his back. Wrapping my legs tight around his waist and my arms around his neck but that didn't stop him.

"Why! I just want your love, affection and attention but you won't give it to me- oh my fucking God! I'm about to go on a shooting spree down in South Side." I'm not proud that I get like this, it's fucking annoying but this is what I result to when I feel ignored and pushed away. I don't deal with it well by the looks of it and the fact he's just casually walking out to the garage with me clung to his back is making me more furious.

"I need you to let go so I can get in my car." He said standing in front of the lambo. I shook my head vigorously and held on tighter. If I could, I would surgically implant myself into him but we don't have that kind of time on our hands at the moment.

"You know what, fine. Fuck you. I'm done with you since you wanna just push me away all the sudden. I don't care anymore." I said sharply as I dropped down. "Don't talk to me anymore since you were well on your way to that anyways." I said flipping him off as I went back inside the house to grab the other set of lambo keys so I could head out. Not about to sit here at the house all by myself and be pissed off. I might just start breaking furniture or even worse start baking shit that I know I'm gonna end up burning- I don't know! I'm just a mess right now!

Thinking over the last few days, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We were our normal selves and things were fine. I mean I guess last night he was already seeming distant but I didn't think much of it and thought maybe he was just tired. This morning was where it continued and progressed to me feeling blatantly ignored and he'd say a few words as if to keep me quiet but no. He knows I'm an individual that loves the affection yet I'm getting none? Not in my world. What really gets to me is the laughing so it confuses me; is he playing or is he being serious? I don't know and it's driving me to complete insanity. Or it's just I'm extremely needy and I'm blowing everything up out of proportion- most likely since I tend to do that a lot.

I continued to ponder this for a little while till I eventually broke down and took my ass over to Sweets' place. I took the other lambo and was enjoying the short drive over to their hood. I just hated how my mind would drift back to the neglect I was getting from the man who I thought would never neglect me. It's not even that deep yet I'm over here all in my feelings about it- what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Hi Mamas." I said to Sweets when I walked in through the side gate to her backyard. She was in a pair of red bandana print shorts and what looked like to be one of Varo's wife beaters. Her little self popped out of her chair, a big smile on her face that instantly had an uplifting affect on my mood.