5. Oh You Know I Do

5. Oh You Know I Do 

Tilly Beans

My favorite thing to do at the trap other than going out to collect money or commit a hit was to be the ultimate distraction to Daddy. There was nothing better than seeing him at the table banding money into bundles with a glass of gin just off to the side and for me to come and ruin his concentration. 

There was no one else at the trap tonight, it was supposed to be just Daddy but I decided to stay along as well so he wasn't alone and I didn't want to be alone at the house right now since I pretty much was all day until Sweets and Nelle Bells came to visit. 

Standing here at the end of the hall, I saw his glass nearly empty and the back of his chair was towards me so I sneakily approached. Careful with my steps so he wouldn't hear me and I snaked my arms over his shoulders, resting down on his chest and there wasn't even as much as a flinch coming from him, just an amused chuckle. 

"You know I pick up on your vibes right?" He said putting five bundles into a bag neatly. "There's vibes you give off and that's how I know its you, just like how Varo has his own." 

"Bullshit-"

"I'm serious. It's the energy in the room and I pick up on yours especially, well you got a sexual vibe to you as well." He spun around slowly in his chair and graciously pulled me down onto his lap. "Why you hangin' out here anyways?" 

"Knew you were gonna be here and thought maybe I should keep you company." I don't know what it is about him but I feel like he's got a secret. Its been a few days since we've mentioned our major wants from each other and since then I just feel a bit of distance in the 'trying to keep a secret so I'm pulling back so you don't find out' kind of way. "We spend too much together in all honesty." 

"I like the idea you had in mind and you think? Tilly Beans I'm literally able to tell when you're in the room or not without even havin' to look, what does that say?" 

"That says you're a man who's obsessed and madly in love with his lover. I like the sound of that." There was something on his mind, I could tell and by the looks of it he wasn't gonna say what right off the bat. "So what you got on your mind and if you don't tell me I'ma gonna torture you with fire." 

"Fire? You wouldn't even as much as bring a match my way, let alone torture me and how you gonna if I got your arms pinned down." He said grabbing a strong hold of my wrists. "But I'll tell you, I got a surprise at home for you that I know you're gonna especially love." The gin on his breath and a looser pitch in his voice, most might think I'd prefer my men completely let loose and drunk but I liked Arlie sober because he was more focused on the play- especially the foreplay. 

"A surprise? Is it a gift or an act?" 

"I can't tell you or it'll ruin the surprise. I'm gonna put away the money and we can head home, alright?" I nodded my head eagerly and slid off his lap so he could get everything put away. I threw back the rest of his gin because he didn't need it and the amount as minimal as it was wasn't gonna do a damn thing to me. I sat on the table and watched him stuffing away the loose bills in the same bag. Taking it off to another room where it'll be locked in a big safe with the rest of the money till Lexis moves it to wherever he moves his money from here. 

"Wanna race the lambos home?" I asked when he came walking back out, keys already in hand and I saw the outline of his phone in his pocket... lowkey wishing to see a different outline but I'm not gonna touch that yet- wait. I need to stop before I get myself started on some nonsense. 

"You wanna race me? Mami I love you so much but I'd cream you- stop, not like that." He was quick to catch himself which got me to laugh. "God damn, I gotta watch how I word things around you but I'd win hands down. I know my car and I know my streets too well to be racing you."